PDA

View Full Version : Retribution not unlocking

Wampus Cra
03-26-2012, 01:09 AM
You have to have Duty done right and then take to Sebastian? I go into my journal log and go to completed quest and i have duty in there with 3 sections checked marked. It says Sebastian Vael was very pleased that his family was avenged and offered a reward. I just went and talked to him and started his next quest where he wants to go to some lady that was behind hiring the baddies and he wants my help so i got him in my party. Retribution should have unlocked by now shouldn't it of? Im at the beginning of Act II.

Wampus Cra
03-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Just finished Sebastian's second quest where you go kill the lady responsible and that achievement popped, plus i got his heirloom and that popped also but still no Retribution.

Wampus Cra
03-26-2012, 03:25 AM
More i think about it the more i believe i got screwed on when the achievements werent working. I played this game last May it was the date of my last achievement and im guessing im popped it back then well not technically... Hopefully itll pop during my second play thru.

Purified666
03-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe not on the right place, i unlocked it the retribution ach, but i cant check it off in the xbox360ach.org site, can any of you help me on how to check and hide this ach as completed? would be much appreciated :)