PDA

View Full Version : How long til 1000?

Chada Darkmane
03-26-2012, 06:11 AM
The guide says 10+ hours but after playing it for a few hours and seeing that you have to get platinum on all levels im thinking this going to take much longer than 10 hours to complete. Most of the levels im getting silvers on so the platinum times look ridiculously hard. Can anyone who has a 1000 or is nearly there give me there thoughts on completion time?

Chada Darkmane
06-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Wow nearly 300 views and not one reply. What is even the point of posting on these forums...

iBuzz7S
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Would you of expected someone to respond and say "gee, I dunno how long it is. Sorry!"?

Took me less than 5 seconds to find the achievement guide, which according to the roadmap, you're looking at over 10 hours.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=156251

Chada Darkmane
07-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Yes i looked at the guide. Most road maps under estimate completion time, which is why i wanted some feedback from other players. Saying its going to take more than 10 hours isnt much help to anyone. It could be 11 hours or 50 hours

upindat
07-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Yes i looked at the guide. Most road maps under estimate completion time, which is why i wanted some feedback from other players. Saying its going to take more than 10 hours isnt much help to anyone. It could be 11 hours or 50 hours

dude. these are just guides to help you out. everybody plays different. chill. you posted on a game that is old. not too many people look at these anymore except for the ROADMAP. i suggest you do the same instead of looking like a whiny gamer because no one responds

Chada Darkmane
07-10-2012, 12:41 AM
The road maps are good but as i said they are normally off on completion time which is why i wanted some more feedback. Seems like a perfectly reasonable request to me. And seriously 300 views, surely a few of those people that viewed had info that would have been helpful.