PDA

View Full Version : How to get back to Devils Pit?

ULTIMATE BTD
03-26-2012, 10:10 AM
How do i get back to Devil's Pit? Currently I'm in the penitentiary and i forgot the devil pit's safe, is it possible to still do this sidequest?

Gor1lla
03-26-2012, 11:00 AM
safe? sidequest?

You can't get back into Devil's Pit, but you can backtrack to the point where you got of the cable car.

If you want to get to the locker with the pre order weapons: Yes, you can go back there (or search one of the other two). Howsoever, there is no sidequest associated with the locker.

Tyger7
03-26-2012, 06:08 PM
How do i get back to Devil's Pit? Currently I'm in the penitentiary and i forgot the devil pit's safe, is it possible to still do this sidequest?

Just curious if you're joking?

You cannot go back to the Devil's Pit once you get into Silent Hill, and you cannot go back to Silent Hill once you take the boat to the penitentiary. And if by safe you mean the one with the colt, there is no reason to go back. That is not a side quest, just a puzzle with a reward.

ULTIMATE BTD
03-27-2012, 12:25 PM
No not joking :) I was a bit confused for the puzzle achievement on hard. It does not matter if i do that puzzle or not so i'm ok :)

Thanks for the replies guys.

Edit: I'm also not yet in the penitentiary, it just looked like it on the map because i was somewhere else where there was no map and it looked like cells in the flashbacks. Still in Silent Hill luckily