PDA

View Full Version : Yahtzee! game missing?

VisitorQ
03-26-2012, 01:50 PM
I know I bought this. But now after a while going back to the game I can't find
Yahtzee! (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1322)
Also It's no where to be seen on my marketplace. Has it been taken down? Or am I looking at it wrong. I only have nine games on my wall + the party option. Does anyone know what gives?

Is it me that is at fault?

DROGTURIST
05-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Old thread but since no one answered... Yahtzee and Scrabble are US only. (And Scrabble has the only online achievement, so if you're a euro trying to complete this game after april 30th... Don't even bother. Buy the EU only games that have no online achievements and you'll avoid having an incompletable game.)

VisitorQ
05-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Old thread but since no one answered... Yahtzee and Scrabble are US only. (And Scrabble has the only online achievement, so if you're a euro trying to complete this game after april 30th... Don't even bother. Buy the EU only games that have no online achievements and you'll avoid having an incompletable game.)

Thanks a bunch even for the late reply. I did purchase all the games on my US account and on my US Xbox (I am indeed in Europe) Played Scrabble as well. But somehow the Yahtzee is missing form my lineup on the enus when I start the game. I mean is there inly room for 9 games on the board at a time? I can still play scabble but no Yahtze to be found. I guess I'll have to purchase it again and try over as i want to be able to complete the game. Thanks for the answer. :)

VisitorQ
07-26-2012, 06:42 AM
I STILL can't get Yahtzee to show up! :|

I made a new US account, on a new US xbox and purchased only Yahtzee. And it does not show up. I can see Scrabble on the game select screen but it's locked, which is ok as I haven't bought it. And that games as far as I know is US only as well. But i did buy Yahtzee and that one does NOT show up! :(

Anybody have any ideas for this? It's the only game that keeps me from completing Family game night. Haven't completed the a few of the others, but this one won't even show up.
I'm a a loss on this one. Aready bought it twice now :(

EDIT: Made it work. Come to think of it I might not have needed to buy it twice :/