YOU Unlocked...?

scoobydiesel

so far, at the time of this post, i have a total of 13 single title achievements.....all the char's unlocked except for becky yasha and noble rose...and im working on getting the title with mistress ive also unlocked the MGS2 outfit with 2 char's and the maid outfit with idk how many,enuff 2 annoy the hell outta me..i also have this other costume unlocked with one of the char's 4got who tho...its green thats all i kno i also have dixie clemets bikini unlockable with all chars, ive played a total time of 24 hours and 8 mins i get a single's achievement almost once a day...sum times 2 or 3 times a day if u have questions then ask or send a friend request 2 BlOoDyDeAtH360 my mic broke and i havnt gotten a new 1 so you'll have 2 type the question or w/e it is u wanna say

after 3 plus hours and 30-40 matchs i got my first title with miss spencer.

i lost i think 3 times but never pined, i hit time limit in a 3 way, and in 2 submission matchs

i did alot of tag team matchs in the arena so i think the tag team doesnt count(iv read that else where already)

yeah the only matches that count are single's matches if u want the achievements easily do it all in street fights :) i only need 4 more titles and 3 of them i dont have the chars unlocked yet (noble rose becky and yasha)

• 3 weeks later...

im going for most of the costumes 1st since i started winning titles then moving onto the next person without defending the title

plus with all the randomness of getting the costumes after spending 4 hours getting them the right way im now going for the quit save way

the way i see it its not cheating as i still have to earn the money to buy them plus i still have to do the queens matches for the 2 reward costumes per character