PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - don't play on hard first

Hoborg
03-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Just a heads up to anyone who might attempt to try it on hard first. Don't. The game is very confusing, there is no modern waypoint system and some underworld sections can be fairly challenging.

Better to follow Tyger's roadmap and run through on easy first. Better to save hard for a quick run when you know the layout of the game.

Some sections can be skipped like if you know the combination to the vault in the centennial building.

Super Nintendog
03-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Nah, I just literally finished my 1st play through and it was on hard. It really isn't that tough as far as puzzles/enemies. They each have their own pattern (each enemy). Each pattern is fairly simple to learn-when to block and when to swing. As for the puzzles, they weren't too hard. The only thing I had to google for was the green locker codes :)

Annalie
03-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Hard isn't really hard. everyone should just start out on hard and get that and the good behavior achievement out of the way first, and do everything else on easy. Flip's pseudo roadmap is what i used for my 1000:gsicon:.

Gor1lla
03-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Hard is okay, but who wants to skip EVERYTHING on his first playthrough?

EliteShadowMan
03-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I did my first playthrough on Hard with Hard puzzles. Also went for Good Behavior at the same time. Was only a little hard at some parts, but overall it was easy just like i expected. Definitely isn't as tough as the earlier Silent Hills.