PDA

View Full Version : how do you play kinect fun labs????

BaZoOkaPoOka
03-27-2012, 05:36 AM
i cant find it anywhere and i went to the marketplace , found it there but theres no option to launch the game.. help?

Xtowers
03-27-2012, 05:43 AM
They made it waaay harder to find with the new dashboard. I can't even remember where to go, but if you can find some sort of "kinect" menu, it should be there.

Worhammer
03-28-2012, 10:40 AM
"Xbox, Bing Kinect Fun Labs"

AvengingCactus7
03-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Every time I want to play the Fun Labs I go to the game marketplace, click redownload on Fun Labs, and it'll bring up a menu with an option to either redownload or play the game. I just click play the game and it brings me to it.

Gmurray86
04-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the answer, I've been wondering this for sometime.

Foxxy kyle
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Every time I want to play the Fun Labs I go to the game marketplace, click redownload on Fun Labs, and it'll bring up a menu with an option to either redownload or play the game. I just click play the game and it brings me to it.

Exactly what I had to do yesterday to play the new one. I literally spent about 10 mins trying to figure it out. And to the person who said to bing it, that doesnt work unless you just redownload the thing you just binged.

J0shUK
04-08-2012, 12:12 AM
I can't believe that Microsoft would have such a fundamental flaw in their design.

...Oh wait, yes I can.

Xtowers
04-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Didn't I just find KFL in the apps section? *wonders*

Kovy88
04-08-2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah, it's really nice for them to make it so hard to launch a "game", or I usually refer them as Kinect Pain Labs. Well, free stuff, whatever.

BluWolve
04-08-2012, 06:47 AM
I never even launch kinect fun labs. I download the add-on from xbox.com then once it is downloaded I launch the game from the quickplay menu in the xbox guide. just go over to recent downloads or if it is not in there go to all downloads.

EDIT: And yes the app is easily located in the apps section of the dashboard.

Worhammer
04-08-2012, 09:32 PM
I never even launch kinect fun labs. I download the add-on from xbox.com then once it is downloaded I launch the game from the quickplay menu in the xbox guide. just go over to recent downloads or if it is not in there go to all downloads.

EDIT: And yes the app is easily located in the apps section of the dashboard.
Some people are just dumb. What can you do? *shrug*

AvengingCactus7
04-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Some people are just dumb. What can you do? *shrug*

I like to use my method because my Fun Labs isn't located in any of my apps categories and it's just as fast as going through my downloads.

;)

Worhammer
04-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I like to use my method because my Fun Labs isn't located in any of my apps categories and it's just as fast as going through my downloads.

;)
I was more referring to people who said it took them 15 minutes to find it.

I didn't know where to find it....since I have kinect (as everybody else in this thread should....) I just said "Xbox Bing Kinect Fun Labs" - took me less than a minute to figure out how to open it that way.

Dice17
04-08-2012, 11:05 PM
I've been trying to find this one out, They should add it in the launch games or something so we can easily find it.

Rickmassacre
04-08-2012, 11:33 PM
its hard to find if you dont have it but just "bing it"

BluWolve
04-10-2012, 06:02 AM
But for what reason do people actually need to go into kinect fun labs app? Like I said earlier just go to recent downloads, that way you don't have to spend ten minutes waiting for KFL to load and trying to navigate through the crappy thing just to select an app and have to wait for that to load. Oh and also I can't seem to find KFL in the apps section anymore so I guess they did move it.

Xtowers
04-11-2012, 04:16 AM
I believe now you have to find it in the games section where there is a tile for the Kinect Hub. From there KFL is not far off.