PDA

View Full Version : Is it True?

Tricka21
08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
I heard this game was a load of shit for gameplay & achievements so what i'd like to no & i no this sounds stupid but is it worth the trouble for a couple of achievements Thanks in advance

Smokez
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
This game isnt shit for gameplay. The achievements are hard but if you enjoy the game like I do then you will get them in time. I prefer Act:Zero over the arcade game. So if you like bomerman then you should like this

Tricka21
08-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for your opinion smokez & yes i do love Bomberman & just for you saying that you prefer this over the arcade version makes me wanna see this for myself so i'm gonna buy it thanks again by the way

Kigmal
06-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Well, it wasn't the worst game ever, but the achievements were basically bullshit. They are not humanly possible.

Gackt
03-31-2009, 06:37 AM
Well, it wasn't the worst game ever, but the achievements were basically bullshit. They are not humanly possible.

I agree, I enjoyed the game quite a bit just the achievements were horrible.

Edit: ....just realized this thread is from last yr....sorry lol

S1XDEEP
12-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Yea like everyone has said, the gameplay is really fun, but the achievements are really hard to obtain:(

master_shake_350
01-18-2010, 01:55 PM
This game isnt shit for gameplay. The achievements are hard but if you enjoy the game like I do then you will get them in time. I prefer Act:Zero over the arcade game. So if you like bomerman then you should like this

Well if this game is for fans of the bomberman series and is preferred over the Arcade version, then I might pick this game up seeing as I have heard it is region free!

mr wong tong
10-14-2010, 07:54 PM
no it is true this game is bad but im guessing you figured this out by now....