PDA

View Full Version : This game looks fun!

DropDeadArtemus
03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
This is looking like it's going to be an interesting take on Fable. My friend and I(plus our wives) love Fable, so this should be a fun game for all 4 of us to play together. Anyone else looking forward to picking this up?

iBuzz7S
03-27-2012, 06:50 PM
More than like a first day purchase for me. Looks like something I can and will enjoy even after the completion of the game.

P2 Prophet
03-30-2012, 05:32 AM
I'll def take a look or try the demo. And for 800 points that's a good price.
Most arcade games now are 1200MSP.
I'll probably only get it though if any of my friends get it.

allmightydragon
03-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Looking forward to giving this a good go :) Have enjoyed the others for the most part!

Will be a bit different though.

sxylou123
04-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Its out today April 2nd I think. Looking forward to this, will give the kids and I something to do this half term :)

Foxxy kyle
04-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I already know I will love this game.

Mr Foxhound
04-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm looking forward to this as well, looks fun. Most comments I hear about it are negative though.

d00gler
04-12-2012, 04:32 AM
This is looking like it's going to be an interesting take on Fable. My friend and I(plus our wives) love Fable, so this should be a fun game for all 4 of us to play together. Anyone else looking
forward to picking this up?

My wife and I of course love games we can play together, too. I will definitely grab this for us. My wife usually gets frustrated at hardcore action/shooter games when we try to play co-op (such as GoW3 online VS), but adventure or puzzle games like this are definitely a great time.

It's a shame Fuzion Frenzy is the only thing close to a Mario Party-esque party game the 360 has to offer as far as I have encountered, I believe.

Aluminum Cook
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
@ #5, the release date is May 2 not April 2

Anyway, it does look like it will be a fun game. I'm hoping that it keeps the charm of Castle Crashers because that game was awesome. Plus, this is one of the first games to have double the achievement points. I'm pretty sure that I'll be buying this day 1 as well.

DropDeadArtemus
04-29-2012, 06:55 AM
My wife and I of course love games we can play together, too. I will definitely grab this for us. My wife usually gets frustrated at hardcore action/shooter games when we try to play co-op (such as GoW3 online VS), but adventure or puzzle games like this are definitely a great time.

It's a shame Fuzion Frenzy is the only thing close to a Mario Party-esque party game the 360 has to offer as far as I have encountered, I believe.

Maybe our wives should play some games together. She doesn't like shooter types because the dual joysticks frustrate her as well. Already have 800 points for the both of us so we can download on Wednesday.