PDA

View Full Version : KoA Flawless Components

symmetric
03-28-2012, 12:48 AM
I looked and couldn't find a thread on this so I apologize if there has been one already made. In the LoDK DLC there is a VERY easy way to obtain TONS AND TONS of flawless components for weapons/armor. Once you have built your keep and in the throne room you have a character called Myfa Rhonwen (she's a diplomat thats close to the entrance inside the throne room on the right hand side once you enter), send her on a diplomatic mission to Emberdeep and have her do a TRADE mission. Select Large Trade (10,000 gold) and she'll be on her way.

Now go upstairs to your bed, rest for 24 hours, then come back down the stairs and she will have returned with a TON of flawless components for weapons/armor. Then rinse and repeat as long as you wish and you can create some f'ing amazing armor and weapons.

My chest piece now is over 560 armor, my chakrams and greatsword are well over 200 and I've made my guy into a walking battle tank of destruction.

There will be other places you can establish a diplomatic relationship with (Hrenloc and Fort Olghorn). Hrenloc gives you shards and other magical goodies, and Fort Olghorn gives you food for your pet such as fish, bugs, and met. Emberdeep is the ONLY place where you can get flawless components from diplomatic relations.

Hope this helps!

Onelastbreath
03-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the info, ill give this a try and see what i can create when the next DLC comes out.

fonzycore
04-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I looked and couldn't find a thread on this so I apologize if there has been one already made. In the LoDK DLC there is a VERY easy way to obtain TONS AND TONS of flawless components for weapons/armor. Once you have built your keep and in the throne room you have a character called Myfa Rhonwen (she's a diplomat thats close to the entrance inside the throne room on the right hand side once you enter), send her on a diplomatic mission to Emberdeep and have her do a TRADE mission. Select Large Trade (10,000 gold) and she'll be on her way.

Now go upstairs to your bed, rest for 24 hours, then come back down the stairs and she will have returned with a TON of flawless components for weapons/armor. Then rinse and repeat as long as you wish and you can create some f'ing amazing armor and weapons.

My chest piece now is over 560 armor, my chakrams and greatsword are well over 200 and I've made my guy into a walking battle tank of destruction.

There will be other places you can establish a diplomatic relationship with (Hrenloc and Fort Olghorn). Hrenloc gives you shards and other magical goodies, and Fort Olghorn gives you food for your pet such as fish, bugs, and met. Emberdeep is the ONLY place where you can get flawless components from diplomatic relations.

Hope this helps!

yeah i figured out this neat little trick myself too. i've got a full set of mastercrafted gear using all flawless components and everything dies in like 1 hit, its ridiculous.

matrix403
04-17-2012, 03:44 AM
What level do you need to be to get flawless equipment?

Vergs
04-29-2012, 04:34 AM
What level do you need to be to get flawless equipment?

Good question. I'm level 29 and still not getting flawless gear, despite being maxed out in smithing, etc.

Calamadia
05-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Wow, thanks for this info, I'm level 37 and stil have found next to no flawless components yet. I will be buing the DLC today. :)

redsmoke7
05-09-2012, 01:58 PM
this has been awesome i have one mastercrafted set for each kind of player so i can be warrior rogue or mage whenever i want to run over to a fateweaver. my prismere warrior set is most badass though; +80% damage on each piece of armour and my custom hammer mjolnir (yea im thor what up) does plus 67% damage to its base 299. Im a god of amalur.:locked

Darth Cuda
10-15-2012, 01:19 AM
Im lv 30 and its not working im getting master and average but no flawless.

Whiskey Minor
04-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Damn, I've spent so many hours trying to get flawless pieces! Nice find. :)