PDA

View Full Version : Easy lambent zerker - force multiplier achievement

M V P BOANERPRO
03-28-2012, 05:11 AM
we did jacinto, gridlock, you name whatever map and wouldn't unlock but we did this little thing and got it.

- we changed characters back to regular AND we gotta Lambent Zerker
- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG
- mutator to Infinite Ammo, Active Reload, Friendly Fire (it doesn't matter)

and now we changed the characters back to FON dlc (Mechanic Baird LE & Commando Dom LE ) ALSO

MAKE SURE TO GRAB THE CENTRE BASE (little cover) RIGHT ACROSS WHERE SILVER BACK would spawn.

and in two tries we got it. and one friend died we tried again and he got it. keep the settings like i have stated above. good luck and have some hot chocolate it'll make things easier lol

thenutman69321
03-28-2012, 05:18 AM
I guess I could be wrong but I don't think any of this has anything to do with getting a lambent berserker or not. Just a roll of the dice. Although it does seem like if you've gotten one recently you are more likely to get it again.

i4mn1nja
03-28-2012, 06:04 AM
I guess I could be wrong but I don't think any of this has anything to do with getting a lambent berserker or not. Just a roll of the dice. Although it does seem like if you've gotten one recently you are more likely to get it again.
+1.

10 char

SecretSnake8926
03-28-2012, 06:52 AM
So what you're saying they've made it so that Lambent Zerkers are more rare if you are all playing as FoN characters.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Just another move by Epic to make us play this game even longer.

LDHughes
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Me and the team I was with were all Mechanic Bairds on our 1-50 run on Casual with the normal 3 mutators active.
A lambent zerker appeared at round 30, we were on Raven Down.

gotdemthangz
03-28-2012, 12:44 PM
The party I was with literally all put Mechanic Bairds on and loaded Wave 10 on Jacinto. The very first try, we got a lambent bezerker. It is completely random. Then, we played 50 waves on Raven Down and didn't get a lambent bezerker the entire time.

jortat
03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
I have been trying for around 8 hours gameplay now.Did rds 1-50 and no Lambent,did waves 1-20 no lambent,did wave 10 over and over for 2hrs no lambent and waves 20,30,40 for 2 hrs no lambent.
Played 1 game waves 1-10 with only 3 Mech bairds and boom Lambent pops up on wave 10.
This achievement is taking the piss,so I am giving it a rest lol

KashThePriest
03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Been at it for 3 hours, even tried this method in this thread and still no luck

xhunterrrr
03-28-2012, 05:48 PM
we did jacinto, gridlock, you name whatever map and wouldn't unlock but we did this little thing and got it.

- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG

and now we changed the characters back to FON dlc (Mechanic Baird LE & Commando Dom LE ) ALSO

MAKE SURE TO GRAB THE CENTRE BASE (little cover) RIGHT ACROSS WHERE SILVER BACK would spawn.

and in two tries we got it. and one friend died we tried again and he got it. keep the settings like i have stated above. good luck and have some hot chocolate it'll make things easier lol

The lambent berserker is completely random. The group I was with last night did 1-50 on Jacinto. We got a lambent berserker on waves 10 and 20 without any restarts.

eiVaL
03-28-2012, 07:39 PM
theres no reason to make it wave 30, bezerkers appear in the first boss wave, you're just making it harder than it needs to be.

Actiionz
03-30-2012, 07:00 PM
For all of you guys out there wondering, no there is not a specific way to make the Lambent Berzerker appear. It is 100% random. I have a nice and quick method to make him appear though. Have 5 players ready, you can use guests if you don't have enough people. Then select Blood Drive and start at wave 10 and pick either Commando Dom or Mechanic Baird. Then when the wave starts buy a pole and see if the Lambent Berzerker spawns. If not, quit and restart. You are bound to find him within your first 3 attempts. Trust me, I have played over 4,000 waves on Blood Drive and he spawns the most out of any other boss. Practically every time I play. That's why when I seen the achievement, I knew that would be like a walk in the park. The other potential bosses you may see are Reavers, Normal Berzerkers or Grudges. For killing the boss, I advise using your lancer equipped with super reload. The torque bow is also very effective. Just tag him anywhere with it and he will still take a lot of damage.

Note: You can not be dead when the wave ends or you will not unlock it. However, if you die, just buy back in and it will still count.

Ragnarok Fenrir
04-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Is it that hard to get lambent berserker? O.o

HalfEVILmonkey
04-06-2012, 12:44 AM
For all of you guys out there wondering, no there is not a specific way to make the Lambent Berzerker appear. It is 100% random. I have a nice and quick method to make him appear though. Have 5 players ready, you can use guests if you don't have enough people. Then select Blood Drive and start at wave 10 and pick either Commando Dom or Mechanic Baird. Then when the wave starts buy a pole and see if the Lambent Berzerker spawns. If not, quit and restart. You are bound to find him within your first 3 attempts. Trust me, I have played over 4,000 waves on Blood Drive and he spawns the most out of any other boss. Practically every time I play. That's why when I seen the achievement, I knew that would be like a walk in the park. The other potential bosses you may see are Reavers, Normal Berzerkers or Grudges. For killing the boss, I advise using your lancer equipped with super reload. The torque bow is also very effective. Just tag him anywhere with it and he will still take a lot of damage.

Note: You can not be dead when the wave ends or you will not unlock it. However, if you die, just buy back in and it will still count.

Jesus, thank you for bringing some intelligence to this thread. Start on wave 10 and repeat until it shows up. It took our team three tries.

jpg30
04-10-2012, 01:59 AM
i had quite a few turn up on Artillery on wave 20.

GazDFB
04-12-2012, 03:54 PM

- wave to 30
- difficulty to NORMAL
- map to RUSTLUNG

Thanks man we were trying it but we keep spawning as Marcus or else getting normal zerkers!

theripgutxxx
06-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Ours showed up on Jacinto as well.

SmaGreBaz
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Yesterday we were trying every trick on the net for SIX freaking hours and saw NO lambent.
Different waves 10-20-30-40-50. Different maps, difficulties, mutators. We tried quitting and redoing the wave.
We saw no lambent at all: no lambent drones, no druges, no glunkers, no lambent zerker.
There also were no Reavers.
All we gt for hours were normal Berzerkers, Corpsers and Brumaks.
In the end we came to conclusion the game must be rigged. ;)
Seriously. How can this be?

Eating Machine
11-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Yesterday we were trying every trick on the net for SIX freaking hours and saw NO lambent.
Different waves 10-20-30-40-50. Different maps, difficulties, mutators. We tried quitting and redoing the wave.
We saw no lambent at all: no lambent drones, no druges, no glunkers, no lambent zerker.
There also were no Reavers.
All we gt for hours were normal Berzerkers, Corpsers and Brumaks.
In the end we came to conclusion the game must be rigged. ;)
Seriously. How can this be?

Exactly the same experience as you. Feels like its rigged. Very few or no lambent enemies at all and where have the reavers gone. I understand making lambent zerkers very rare for the achievement but why make regular lambent rare and reavers. Before the FoN dlc I played alot of horde and got many lambent and lambent zerkers as well as reavers. Would not see many savage corpsers and beserkers and now thats all I get.

ConstantxMotion
12-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Lambo zerker shows up most often on wave 30

just keep reloading wave 30 until you find her