PDA

View Full Version : Already dlc!

jordan40
03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
If you watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qiFJhLOsEZ4

You will see that at step 11 (and another but cant remember) That it says dlc Garbuge Colossal required! Which means that there is high chance that this has day 1 DLC!

P.S. It is in French if anyone wonders. :)

Also how do I make the video visible in post and not have to just post the link?

iBuzz7S
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Won't take credit for it, but check this (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=359537) thread for embedding videos.

:)

Number 9 - "A Whole New Twist" - Warp Vortex featured exclusively in Colossal Mayhem DLC Pack

That's at the 2:22 mark.

Number 11 - "This..." - Thermobaric Boomstick featured exclusively in Colossal Mayhem DLC Pack

That's at the 2:57 mark.

Then you look at 3:03 and it shows that there is a "Radnet Edition", which contains 55 pieces of extra content and an Alex Mercer playable skin. Looking at GameStop (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/prototype-2-radnet-edition/90056) the Radnet Edition contains:

The PROTOTYPE®2 RADNET Edition is a highly limited edition of PROTOTYPE 2. Designed for early bird' fans, it comes equipped with a RADNET Access Code found on the back of the game manual. RADNET Editions can be distinguished from the regular edition of PROTOTYPE 2 by a distinct RADNET Sticker placed on the front of all new shrink wrapped copies of PROTOTYPE 2.
This limited edition is only available while supplies last!
Gamers who enter their unique RADNET access code will find that it unlocks an awesome mix of over 55 exclusive in-game events, themed rewards and friend-vs-friend score-based challenges.
Obtaining access to RADNET will unlock seven weeks of unique digital content, commencing from the worldwide launch date of April 24th.
OVER 55 UNIQUE PIECES OF DIGITAL CONTENT SPREAD OVER SEVEN WEEKS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
20 X EVENTS [EG. DEATH DEFYING CHOPPER RACES, INTENSE COMBAT SCENARIOS, PLUS MORE!]
20 X CHALLENGES [ONLINE-LEADERBOARD ENABLED - COMPETE WITH AND BEAT YOUR FRIENDS' SCORES!]
5 X EXCLUSIVE BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEOS
5 X EXCLUSIVE MUTATION ABILITIES
EXCLUSIVE PlayStation®3 DYNAMIC THEMES (eg: Animated Blackwatch military Theme, Animated Heller vs Mercer Theme)
1 X ULTIMATE IN-GAME UNLOCKABLE REWARD [WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING MARCH 2012]

Then we look at the Blackwatch Collectors Edition (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/prototype-2-blackwatch-collectors-edition/99265) and we find:

All PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET Edition Content
Free PROTOTYPE 2 DLC Pack #1 - Colossal Mayhem (Available in May)
PROTOTYPE 2 Soundtrack CD
Exclusive Illustrated PROTOTYPE 2 Art Book
Voucher Code to Download Dark Horse Comic's third and final PROTOTYPE 2 comic - The Labyrinth
20% Discount Voucher at PROTOTYPE Merchandise Store

Colossal Mayhem is just to keep people playing the game, which I don't think many will once they 100% the achievements.

Mr Nobody
04-13-2012, 12:02 AM
maybe its like Batman Arkham City the Catwoman Dlc.
Free 4 first buyer.

Rep
04-14-2012, 06:51 PM
It's called the COLLOSSAL MAYHEM DLC PACK and like Buzz said, it's just to keep people playing the game and to add some more fun. It cost $4.99 and you get:

Thermobaric Boomstick
Heller Test Subject Skin
Infected Heller Skin
Infantry Heller Skin
Warp Vortex
Anti Gravity
Air Time

Source (http://fanboyfeed.com/?p=1690)

Vigor
04-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Sounds great, preordered the PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET Edition today as I didn't want to shell out 90 bucks for an extra dlc that's going to cost 5 bucks later on.

All PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET Edition Content

Not sure what that means aside from the COLLOSSAL MAYHEM DLC

iBuzz7S
04-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Not sure what that means aside from the COLLOSSAL MAYHEM DLC
Blackwatch CE comes with all of the Radnet editions content plus:

PROTOTYPE 2 Soundtrack CD
Exclusive Illustrated PROTOTYPE 2 Art Book
Voucher Code to Download Dark Horse Comic's third and final PROTOTYPE 2 comic - The Labyrinth
20% Discount Voucher at PROTOTYPE Merchandise Store

So Blackwatch CE will be your "Halo 3 Legendary CE", which comes with everything that the other CE contain + its own exclusive items.

Jefferrz
05-05-2012, 02:22 PM
To be fair once I get all achievements I don't think Radnet is worth the time or effort for what little you get

DarkCrown
05-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Radnet challenge ain'T hard anyway , so it's just fun to complete the challenge

1 X ULTIMATE IN-GAME UNLOCKABLE REWARD [WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING MARCH 2012]

what was that unlockable reward ? bio-butt kicker?

skatermike21988
05-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Radnet challenge ain'T hard anyway , so it's just fun to complete the challenge

what was that unlockable reward ? bio-butt kicker?

It's the alex mercer skin.

Broodjekipkorn
05-07-2012, 09:00 AM
In my opinion, the Radnet challenges aren't worth the effort. Lucky for me, it wasn't more expensive as the normal edition, so that's why I've bought it.

Also completed the game, but actually I hope there comes DLC. The story was not very long, so I would like to have some extra missions.

KevmonD
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't think I'm gonna get this DLC. I doubt I'm going to really going to continue playing this game once I get my last achievement.