PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Tyger7
03-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Discuss the achievements for this game here.

Mr Rippe
03-29-2012, 04:26 PM
The achievements seem easy enough. Crowd Pleaser, Great Performer, and Niinja Performer seem like they can be unlocked at the same time along with ShowOff. The only problem achievement I can see is Superstar, but that's time-based more than anything else.
Should be a fun game.

GR4V1G0R3
04-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Can't seem to get the addicted achievement to unlock

I've played a full charge of battery on it (roughly 3 hours) without dashboarding or exiting to menu, aside from end of chapter, and it still didn't pop

Anyone else had any troubles with that achievement?

zed1676
04-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Can't seem to get the addicted achievement to unlock

I've played a full charge of battery on it (roughly 3 hours) without dashboarding or exiting to menu, aside from end of chapter, and it still didn't pop

Anyone else had any troubles with that achievement?

It has to be done on the same level over and over for one hour...

krivcha
04-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Any help what is the best level to get "Addicted"? May be there is one where stunt is cycled until you jump or something.

Ooyah
04-10-2012, 06:43 PM
It has to be done on the same level over and over for one hour...

You are kidding me. Why on earth did they do that? I just played for over an hour on different levels... nothing. Do you need to keep failing the level to keep it going?

zed1676
04-13-2012, 04:09 AM
You are kidding me. Why on earth did they do that? I just played for over an hour on different levels... nothing. Do you need to keep failing the level to keep it going?

The way i did it was choose the Reaper dude with the board and had the phone tilted abit on its side so he was stuck in the one spot and just left it there for an hour.

And dont forget to set your phone so that it doesnt lock the screen...

OttomanC3N9
04-12-2013, 08:28 PM
For an unknown reason, i can't unlock "Mr. Potato"-Achievement, i jumped right before the first cutter, over and over again, but nothing happens. Seems like that is glitched.
Anyone else, who can confirm this?