PDA

View Full Version : Safe Locker in Diner at begin of game on Hard puzzle difficulty problem. Help

cheevo360
03-29-2012, 01:33 AM
I am so struggle with this, I did correct from guide said correct hard puzzle for safe locker but not work for me?

Must be something wrong or maybe it is USA version so I got UK version maybe different puzzle to unlock it?

Edit: Fucked been tried this over 3 hours of this stupid puzzle

Hard:
Turn dial 2 right two clicks
Turn dial 3 left three clicks
Turn dial 2 right three clicks. Dials 2 and 3 are now in position
Turn dial 4 right one click
Turn dial 5 right five clicks. Dials 4 and 5 are now in position
Turn dial 1 left three clicks

I did this all times but nothing happened so now solve mins ago is that those is not correct to me so but yah correct code but not this dial puzzle correct so when I switch to other number in Dial 2 then pop safe locker unlock and SAID TO ME, SORRY HAD I DRIVE YOU MAD? NOW YOUR LUCK IS GAVE AWAY FOR ME HAVE THIS STUPID GUN!!! hehehe I am so happy unlock this now.

Hoborg
03-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Sorry to say but the guns in this game suck. You're better off just carrying a rifle/shotty in your back and run through the game with a melee weapon. The fire poker is the best in my opinion.

DamagedWill
03-29-2012, 08:31 AM
I didn't even notice that safe. But it's only a Colt which you find a lot later in the game. Nothing major.

cheevo360
03-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Thank you but I already got unlock safe locker and got gun so yah shitty aim with gun so i use it for headshot or shoot body of enemies once they knocked down hehehe

I want kill them all because I want them OUT OF SILENT HILL!! lmao!!

Gary Ablett Jr
04-04-2012, 08:18 AM
That sequence of events for the safe doesn't work for me either, and I'm playing the UK version too..

Rascalov
04-04-2012, 10:12 AM
The solution in the puzzles thread didn't work for me on Hard either. I just kept messing with it and solved it through trial and error.

Ameno
06-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Thankfully all the safe puzzles can be skipped in the game since none of them contain mandatory items. I hated these honestly. :mad: :mad:

And I played on Hard puzzles / Normal Puzzle.

And yes including the one in the prison because you can get a quarter dollar from somewhere else. I did every sidequest / collectible without ever opening one. Nailgun is a better option in my opinion.

I know some of the guns are decent but on hard I ran from enemies and easy difficulty well, let's just say you can really use anything to kill monsters.

spydermatt
07-02-2012, 10:05 AM
I had a problem with the diner safe as well, i went wrong first time then reset to the starting numbers tried a few times doing the steps in the guide but it wouldn't unlock.
I then set the numbers to the start position 42416 backed out of the safe then clicked back onto it followed the steps and it unlocked first time.