PDA

View Full Version : Questions about sidequests.

Albel Nox
03-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Alright, so first off, the sidequest you unlock after beating the game ones (Useless trinkets or something like that). Is it possible to get the achievement for doing all the sidequests on your first playthrough, without that one? Or do you have to do all of them on a second playthrough and complete this one as well?

Also, is there any point where you can just stop progressing the main story and do all the side quests real quick, or do you just have to do them as you progress through the story?

Thanks.

Gor1lla
03-29-2012, 11:37 AM
You can get the achievement without doing "Digging up the past".

All sidequests can be done easily before entering the boat

Albel Nox
04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
A couple of other questions...
I missed the Mystery item in the office of the Centennial Building where the room transitions into a flashback, is it possible to get back there?
If not, for my second playthrough will I have to complete all the sidequests again to get their mysterys? o.o

Gor1lla
04-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Nope, you can't get back, but apparently you can miss some mysteries.

Afaik there are only few sidequests that you need to complete like the one with the mirror (which takes not more than a minute)

ponypo2001
04-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Following the mysteries guide on here, I ended up with 1 extra mystery at the end of the game so if you follow that, you should be ok provided you only missed one.

Hoborg
04-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Following the mysteries guide on here, I ended up with 1 extra mystery at the end of the game so if you follow that, you should be ok provided you only missed one.

Mine unlocked at 53 collected. According to the guide, I still had 2 left to collect in the prison so go figure. I think 53 is the magic number.