PDA

View Full Version : Chances to get a discount?

Axel 360
03-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Just as the title suggest, I really want to know AFAP if the game may have an everybody (including us, poor silver members) discount any soon, in case Team 17 has state or some well informed blogger or something.

Really want the game, but seems to expensive, and Worms 2 Armageddon was already too much for the game and all add-ons for a bad console version of the supreme PC version from the 90s, with the stupid 4 worms per team stupid rule.

Hawaiian
03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Neither Team 17 nor Microsoft announced a discount for Worms Ultimate Mayhem but I expect it to be Deal Of The Week (gold-members only) sometime this year.

Axel 360
03-30-2012, 11:20 PM
One friking day, and everything would have change.

I bough it yesterday night. Today, 24 hours later, I read the news of the new one Worms game coming. If I had waited, probably this one will reduce price during the release date of the new one, or just bought the new one instead of this.

Two Worms games already in my HD and apparently, another one will come at some point. And Im one of those who never delete Arcade games...I just wish for more of my friends would like to play this, because most of the time Ive spend on both games had been solo, and Im silver.

Bah, what can you do? Worms was so important in my teenager years that I cant help myself and ended up buying them all.