PDA

View Full Version : saving icon not going away

eiVaL
03-29-2012, 11:44 PM
im in the Centennial Building and right around the 2nd or 3rd floor the icon is just constantly flashing.

has this occured with anyone else, im gonna be pissed if somehow the save system got screwed up an when i restart its back before this began:mad:

im trying to find a cutscene to see if it clears it off, pausing or opening inventory doesnt.

EDIT- i eventually checked the saves and see it was actually saving properly, so i rebooted the game and its gone

ponypo2001
03-30-2012, 03:15 AM
Yep, had this happen last night. Third big bug in the game so far. They really didn't listen to their testers at all with this one.

SkaKid25
03-30-2012, 04:57 PM
What testers? Tomm Hulett told the press that they fired the group of monkeys that tested Downpour and HD Collection. I wonder who they hired to test The Book of Memories?

Gor1lla
03-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Really? Link?

SkaKid25
03-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Sorry that was a lie. It wasn't to press it was to me over a few beers.

cheevo360
03-30-2012, 08:23 PM
I got this few icons keeping flashing random in around Silent Hill streets.

Also every enemies I killed them they not counts into stats only way counts in stats for kill enemies is finishing them off using either melee weapons or guns. So stats is so much glitched. Got ugly framerates too. No freezes yet I had seen in game or even loading.

I can't believe too much bugs in this game and almost near every Konami titles!!

cheevo360
03-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Do anyone know is kills and knock down enemy achievements still counts while stats not counts when kill enemies without finishing them off?

Because only way stats for me is finishing off enemies to be counted into stats when enemies is knocked down on ground then killed them. :confused:

Edit: Solved problem already.