PDA

View Full Version : what table are you looking forward to most?

ShinobiSteve81
03-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Between the 4 tables initially coming with the game (Tales of Arabian Nights, Black Hole, Ripleys Believe it or Not and Theatre of Magic), and 2 first dlc tables announced (Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness), which ones do you want to play the most? For me, its Ripleys and Theatre of Magic.

Poisonheadcrab
03-30-2012, 06:47 AM
They should do an Android table. THAT'D get a buy from me.

amacteur
03-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Monster Bash for me which is coming as a DLC this year. I really love this table (I often play this pinball during lunch time in a bar next to my office) ;)

ShinobiSteve81
03-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah, cant wait for Monster Bash seeing as to how I never played it, and I'm a horror junkie. Also Cirque Voltaire, whenever they come out. Guess theyre second dlc batch since theyve been announced?

Rafie
04-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Definitely Theatre of Magic. Tales of Arabian Nights and Ripley's is right up there with it. I never really liked Black Hole that much. Monster Bash is a table I'm most definitely looking forward to. I hope they do the Twilight Zone table. I loved that as a kid growing up.

Skititlez
04-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Haven't been paying enough attention to this game to know which tables I'll want to play. I just know I'll be picking it up, and all DLC as well. Curious to see if I'll like this or Pinball FX 2 more. And if it'll be as easy to compete with your high scores on this game as it is with Pinball FX 2, Steve. ;)

Rafie
04-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Well I can tell you that Pinball FX 2 is certainly more difficult than the Farsight tables.

ShinobiSteve81
04-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I hope this has a simple way of tracking scores against friends. Pinball HOF has a rather crap leaderboard system. Im sure the achs will be more of a pain than some FX2 tables, if basic and wizard goals are like HOF.

ShazamFTW
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Where are you kids getting your DLC information? Would like to see the upcoming list...

If Addams Family is on there, I will officially die of happy.

Rafie
04-03-2012, 03:30 PM
It's all on their Facebook page, Shazam. I would love to see the Addams Family as well. It's been ages since I've last play that table at the arcades.

littleteacher
04-03-2012, 11:29 PM
I've got Tales and Madness on the Pinball Collection from the same guys. So I'm looking forward to anything not already on that disc.

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-16-2012, 08:58 AM
black knight, i so cant wait for that one to come out. anyone know when its due out? as for current tables. ripplies has ne & blackhole.

Aphrodite1
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
The Twilight Zone. That is THE table that everyone needs. Absolutely awesome to play, would make my year if they release that soon.

Are you ready to battle!!! Don't touch the door, don't touch the door, don't touch the door!!!! Brilliant, brilliant pin :boxer

JLogan27
04-25-2012, 08:07 PM
For me, THE table would be The Addam's Family. Wore out many a quarter on that one.

I would also like to see Jurassic Park. I've played that one a lot but I don't recall there ever being a real JP table that didn't have SOMETHING broken on it. Sort of ironic considering what occured in the movie. It'd be nice playing a 'fixed' version of it.

bugman
04-26-2012, 12:35 AM
I believe that JP was a Data East table, so your chances are slim. Personally, I can live without that one.

ShinobiSteve81
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I believe that JP was a Data East table, so your chances are slim. Personally, I can live without that one.

Stern has the DE licenses, so it could happen if they paid for the JB license...

Psycho0022
04-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Black Knight 2000. I remember playing this table back in the day and I was facinated because it was the first table I played that had flippers on the upper deck.

bugman
05-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Stern has the DE licenses, so it could happen if they paid for the JB license...

Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So, almost anything is possible at this point. I hope we all get our wishes.

Rafie
05-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So, almost anything is possible at this point. I hope we all get our wishes.

Well here's the thing. Farsight has come out and said that they don't have a problem doing the tables (Twilight Zone, Addams Family, etc), however, it's extremely expensive for them at the moment. They have come out and asked for donations through the Kickstart program, if fans opted to do so.

ShinobiSteve81
05-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Kickstart has done good for some games people wanted to see, leading them to be made. I'll try to help with my broke self if the demand is going good.

ShinobiSteve81
05-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Almost up to $20K for the 55 needed for Twilight Zone, with plenty of time to go. Looks like this might happen.

littleteacher
05-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I'd support except MS sucks and won't let me actually get the table on the only device I have that can play it.

If we get within 50 bucks, I'll support anyway.

DepTomAce
05-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Twilight Zone will be released for the Xbox 360 if the goal is made. Farsight just can not give it to you for free as a reward for donating money. You have to buy the Twilight Zone table using Microsoft Points

ChromiumDragon
05-22-2012, 08:46 PM
So what's stopping them from giving you the points needed to buy the table?

Pvax
05-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Looking forward to Cirque Voltaire and Monster Bash as I've not played those before (real or virtual)

Brydolf
07-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Looking forward to Cirqus Voltaire and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Played Cirqus Voltaire on my friend's iphone and loved it.

ShinobiSteve81
01-07-2013, 01:43 AM
With news of the new publisher, we'll be getting our tables back, and hopefully tons new ones. This weekend I went to Magfest, a gaming and musiccon with a 24 hr open freeplay gameroom with hundreds of arcade and console games. I got to try some tables I never have before that Id like to show up on this. Licensed games I rocked out to were Dr Who, Family Guy, Sopranos, Pirates of Caribbean, and Hook. Im not a fan of the Pirates franchise, but enjoyed that quite a bit. And of courseDr Who I'd want, and Sopranos...but dunno if that would work with mob killinhs, strippers on poles as part of the board, etc.
Unlicensed I'd like to see Haunted House, but since it's kinda the same as Black Hole, that would prolly be awhile. Others were kinda Meh, or not working.
And of course we aren't gonna get Mario Bros unless they make that only for Nintendo systems...:-/ I liked that.