PDA

View Full Version : without spoilers, is there a "final mission" that ends free roaming?

eiVaL
03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
ive got like 5 open quests all of which im barely halfway finished/finding but im now 70% complete according to the game saves and its basically guiding me towards the top part of the city/map(2p)

is there 1 particular building/mission thats a point of no return? what is that(without spoilers/details)

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
yes theres actually two places worthy of note. The first one is Centennial Building. Theres no side quests that continue outside of the building, but there are collectables in there. Once you leave Centennial Building, you can re-enter it, so make sure you grab all the collectables while you are there.

The only point of no return in the game is when you get a key and you are told to get on the boat. Make sure you finish all your side quests and get all the available collectables (there will be more collectables to get, but make sure to pick up all the ones that are available up to that point) before you get on the boat. But up to that point minus the Centennial Building, you can re visit any place.

eiVaL
03-30-2012, 03:50 PM
yeah i actually just found the boat an thought twice before using the key

so ill go back an finish up the side quests, i still dont know where the homeless guy is:confused:

Gor1lla
03-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Second underground entrance. Forgot the name of the street, but it is the on after hillside. If you do the Shadow Play sidequest, then you will have to go there to arrange one of the fragments.

cheevo360
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
yeah i actually just found the boat an thought twice before using the key

so ill go back an finish up the side quests, i still dont know where the homeless guy is:confused:

There side quests guide here and there to be told where is it. This what and when I start first playthrough when got game on wednesday this week and follow guides because I not want collectibles and side quests missable cheevos in end of. :)