PDA

View Full Version : Lakeview Hotel

zhoban
03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. About the last two or three times that I've played the game, I've noticed I can hear people while coming back from Room 204. One of the times it sounded like a woman laughing and then I thought I heard her screaming and another time I thought I heard a man and a woman laughing. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hieroglitch
03-31-2012, 04:42 AM
I never played the game until now.. Have you? Did you hear those noises back then? Maybe they added 'em in for effect.

Herr Shaun
03-31-2012, 07:27 PM
From the Silent Hill Wiki (http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_2_Secrets_and_Unlockables):

"In the Lakeview Hotel, James may hear a man sobbing when he walks past Room 208. Room 208 is the room in the Wood Side Apartments where he sees the body of a man in front of a TV. Room 208 is also written on the door where James discovers Maria is dead in her prison cell."

zhoban
04-04-2012, 03:30 PM
From the Silent Hill Wiki (http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_2_Secrets_and_Unlockables):

"In the Lakeview Hotel, James may hear a man sobbing when he walks past Room 208. Room 208 is the room in the Wood Side Apartments where he sees the body of a man in front of a TV. Room 208 is also written on the door where James discovers Maria is dead in her prison cell."
Odd, I literally don't remember that in the original Playstation 2 game. And I've even played that game at least 11 or 12 times.

I guess I will find out in the next few days when I play it again to get ready for a 10 Star Ranking run.

Zero2704
04-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I didnt notice this on the PS2 but I always hear it in the HD collection. I assumed it was just one of the things the game puts in to put you off

zhoban
04-17-2012, 10:31 PM
I didnt notice this on the PS2 but I always hear it in the HD collection. I assumed it was just one of the things the game puts in to put you off
It is in the PS2 version, I noticed it when I played it a week ago.