PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Ninja Trial 1

AndreFlash83
03-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi guys, if there's somebody that can just beat Genshin without getting hit just let me know, most part of the time i can defeat him without taking any hits, so i'm looking for a person who knows what to do and want to practice and have pacience too, cause pratice and pacience make the perfection.

GT: AndreFlash83

I xDisRuPT I
04-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Lol.Iv been on this trial all day.I can kill them without getting hit when having a good game.But normaly when im having a good game partner isn't.Have you got any tips on how to kill the fiend genshi?they destroy me

spike14
04-03-2012, 08:34 AM
do u guys know whats after the double genshins..
that is...
1st wave-arrow ninjas,wolverine ninjas,magic ninjas,sword ninjas
2nd wave-genshin,arrow ninjas,wolverine ninjas
3rd wave-genshins (how many??)
4th wave-???

I xDisRuPT I
04-03-2012, 08:45 AM
3rd wave=5 genshins.when U kill 4 of them 2feind genshins spawn.so U have to fight 1 normal genshin and 2 feind genshins

spike14
04-03-2012, 08:55 AM
damn thats crazy ass shit right there
i guess the only way is to beat 3 first then when u have the last 2 genshins have them both on equal health then izuna both of them killing them few seconds apart then the last 2 fiend genshins will have more chance of beating them 1 vs 1...
there are no leaderboards as of this moment..

and how do u save a clip that people can download via leaderboards i can only see the first rank with a download option but 2nd n below have none

I xDisRuPT I
04-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Yep that's the only way as me and my partner died in 5 seconds with them 3 on screen.
No1 has done it yet on the 360 I think there's only two people that have done it on the PS3.

Not sure about the clip thing I can only see first place aswell.

AndreFlash83
04-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey guys here's the link for the players that beated UN1:

NINJA GAIDEN 3 TRIALS 忍びの極み1 (UN1) - YouTube

And here's the link for me beating FiendGenshin i think this is the way, just need to improve a bit more, i hope it can help u.

Sorry i'll try to upload the video later, i tried to correct it with youtube and it goes worst.

Spartanwarninja
04-14-2012, 02:34 AM
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Ultimate Ninja 3 Trial w/ Claws. - YouTube

I think UN might be possible to solo now.

Can someone confirm if this works agaisnt Genshin? So UN1 can be doable.