PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading Thread

Barad
03-30-2012, 09:14 PM
http://tracyhouse.free.fr/toshop/RRU_ATT_header_amac.png

Post here if you want to boost the multiplayer achievements.

mart79
03-31-2012, 08:47 AM
id like to boost online 8 player achs if anybody interested add me my GT is Mart79

GDMFS0AB
03-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Count me in. GT: Mad Hectic

Arman
03-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi guys

anyone wanting to get 8 player online achievements out the way please add
your gamertag to the list & we will try & get a boosting session organized a.s.a.p :)

1.NoseyArman666

GDMFS0AB
03-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi guys

your gamertag to the list & we will try & get a boosting session organized a.s.a.p :)

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic

Jazman
03-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi guys

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II

IcedDaniel
03-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi guys

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel

skullbot zero
03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi guys

your gamertag to the list & we will try & get a boosting session organized a.s.a.p

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel
5. skullbot zero

mart79
03-31-2012, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=skullbot zero;4986182]Hi guys

your gamertag to the list & we will try & get a boosting session organized a.s.a.p

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel
5. skullbot zero
6. Ooyah
8. Mart79

Ooyah
03-31-2012, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=skullbot zero;4986182]Hi guys

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel
5. skullbot zero
6. Mart79

Sorry guys, not sure I am reliable enough for this, but I will keep an eye on it in case I can help. Time issues!

Arman
03-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Tried some online matches for the 1st time tonight.Looks like the muliplayer stuff could be a problem,games freezing, people getting kicked from game etc
:confused:

soliderace
04-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Count me in, im on ALOT so just msg on xbox and ill dive right in and get some achievements.

Music Man SUB
04-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi guys

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel
5. skullbot zero
6. Mart79
7. F4H Music Man

I'm getting my game today, should have a decent amount of time this week to play. Let me know when and I'll definitely try to be there! If I can't I'll let you guys know asap so somebody else can have my spot.

Matt36
04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
So win all 5 races with 8 players in the race

5 races each x 8 players wanting it = 40 races

how long a race? Very tedious boosting by the sound of it

skullbot zero
04-01-2012, 07:51 PM
you can use your own cities in an 8 player event - so that allows you to create a city with the smallest possible track(s) (6 blocks in the editor) - using the race class - you can complete this track in under 30 secs (race set to 1 lap)

so completing the entire event for 1 person (allowing for load time) should take around 5 to 6 mins, and for everyone just over an hour

Matt36
04-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Alright, depending on times, I could join in.

Lima
04-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Alright I'm in.

Gamertag is Revolver Ned

Arman
04-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Ok looks like we have enough to get a boosting session

1.NoseyArman666
2. Mad Hectic
3. II JAZMAN II
4. IcedDaniel
5. skullbot zero
6. Mart79
7. F4H Music Man
8. Revolver Ned

We can get all the multiplayer achievements done except fanboy,s revenge unless you have unlocked the crinale which i havn,t yet.Just need to sort a time now. I suggest tomorrow evening tue at 7.00pm uk time let me know if that is not suitable

skullbot zero
04-02-2012, 12:30 PM
If it helps out i've created a city/event with 4 short tracks and 1 longer track. All are set to 1 lap on each track (takes roughly 30 secs to 1 minute for everybody to complete each short track, and 1 to 2 mins for the longer track)

The city can easily be used in a multiplayer 'domination match' and adding the event to the pool. It can be found by searching either my gamertag or the city/event name 'DARKSIDER'

short tracks (domination, 1 lap, race class): 'OUTLAND' & 'FROZEN'
short tracks (shindo racing, 1 lap, super class: 'SENTINEL' & 'ICARUS'
long track (domination 1 lap, race class): 'SURGICAL'

on the short tracks its possible to get both 'Pure Racing Blood' & 'Boost Scrooge':

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-glKLs=.jpgPure Racing Blood
Finish 1st in any 8 player multiplayer race without fragging anyone.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-sCPLU=.jpgBoost Scrooge
Finish 1st in any 8 player multiplayer race without using boost.

The longer track is designed purely around getting 'Fragging Ball' and 'I Know You!' - the 2nd part of the track has lots of targets in an open area that people can park next to (plus jumps to obtain boost) so that the person going for 'Fragging Ball' & 'I Know You!' can easily unlock them:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-nF0Cg=.jpgFragging Ball
Frag 10 cars in one 8 player Domination Race.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-sIOgA=.jpgI Know You!
Frag the same racer three times in one multiplayer race.

After completing and winning all 5 events in the city you will unlock 'Best In The World'

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-qd2ME=.jpgBest In The World
Win all 5 events in any 8 player City Domination match.

UPDATED: It is now possible to unlock 'Fanboy's Revenge' on the last 2 short tracks 'SENTINEL' & 'ICARUS' both are shindo racing events with the super class which the Crinale is part of

IMPORTANT NOTE: You can only use the Crinale if you have progressed far enough into the Career mode and unlocked it by completing the 'FINAL BATTLE' Ghost Bay time attack with 3 stars OR The host of the lobby/event has unlocked the Crinacle

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1806/5-oEIQ4=.jpgFanboy's Revenge
Win an 8 player multiplayer race with the Crinale.

IcedDaniel
04-02-2012, 10:06 PM
The Crinale is in Superclass.
Unlocked it a few hours ago .... it was pain in the ass :uzi:

Suki
04-03-2012, 09:11 PM
i can do some MP ach's GT: spit4ire
just message me and ill drop straight in thx.

Superpuff
04-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Im down this game is DEAD online. Kab Superpuff

CHAOS SpiN DasH
04-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi,

if a player is still needed for a online-session, I would in any case there. Need the online-archievements too... Simply send me a message for online-boost (Xbox360 Gamertag: CHAOS SpiN Dash)... :woop:

Tartan Soldier
04-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Still to unlock the Crinale but would be up for all other online achievements GT - swrdy

cra
04-06-2012, 12:19 AM
i am looking for a boosting session, please send me a pm here or via XBL :)

GT: cra x360a

MrGT08
04-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Im down for some boosting in this. GT: MrGT08

BlueWind
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm down too.
gt: BlueWindGTR

skullbot zero
04-06-2012, 04:11 PM
still looking to boost this

gamertag: skullbot zero

Music Man SUB
04-06-2012, 04:44 PM
I'll start a new list. As soon as the list is full I'll try to pick a time which suits everyone.

Just copy/paste the list and write your GT on it.

1. F4H Music Man

BlueWind
04-06-2012, 04:52 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR

CHAOS SpiN DasH
04-06-2012, 04:57 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH

skullbot zero
04-06-2012, 05:03 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero

Mike-H
04-06-2012, 05:45 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809

cra
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a

Tartan Soldier
04-06-2012, 08:32 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a
7.swrdy

I'll be up for this

joco200
04-06-2012, 09:55 PM
1. F4H Music Man
2. BlueWindGTR
3. CHAOS SpiN DasH
4. skullbot zero
5. mike1809
6.cra x360a
7.swrdy
8.joco200

l bigdawg l
04-06-2012, 10:30 PM
am up for a boosting session if you get another one started.
gt = ll bigdawg ll

im free from 10pm on sat 7th if anyone wanna do a late night boost. (thats uk time)

Music Man SUB
04-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Alright, we've got a full list now. As far as I can tell everybody is in the GMT timezone so that makes it a little easier to pick a time.

I don't know if any of you have any other appointments during Easter but otherwise we can do it either tomorrow or monday. What about 12 mid-day GMT? Right in the middle of the day, that way we got plenty of time to make sure everybody gets his/her achievements. If all goes well it should only take 1,5 hours max.

I've send you all a FR as well to make it easier to find you guys. Please post here what suits you better and we'll try to make this work!!

We'll use skullbot zero's city since he has made a nice boosting city already and if you wanna get the Crinale achievement as well, make sure you unlock that car before the session!! You might miss out on that one afterwards because I haven't found a single 8-player match by just searching for a quick match.

cra
04-07-2012, 07:44 AM
monday, have something to do tomorrow

it is sufficient if only one has the crinale unlocked. we just need an event with super car class.

BlueWind
04-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I live in GMT+8 time zone, the limit is 23:00 evenings(GMT+8), and I want it ASAP.
May I go first?

......May I ask about what the plan is?

Music Man SUB
04-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I live in GMT+8 time zone, the limit is 23:00 evenings(GMT+8), and I want it ASAP.
May I go first?

......May I ask about what the plan is?

Well if we start 12:00 GMT time it should be 20:00 at your place, 3 hours should be more than enough. If everybody could be online about 10 minutes before we'll actually start boosting, it will make starting things up much easier.

Skullbot has made a city with 4 short races which should take about 30 seconds each to complete in which you can get the achievements for winning without boosting, without fragging and using the Crinale and one long race to get 10 frags and 3 frags on the same person. Everybody (except the guy who is winning the races and fragging people) will park their car at the nearest explosive truck and the other guy blasts through it, repeat untill he has the frag achievements. That same person will win all 5 races to get the 100G achievement and then we start over with the next person.

I just want to make one thing very clear and this goes for all of us. Nobody leaves before everybody had a chance to get their achievements!!

I've had this happen to me before in boosting sessions where people who got their achievements just took off and screwed everybody else. I don't care if I go first or last but I don't want this to happen. They help you, so return the favour.

joco200
04-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I also dont care about being first or last but expect negative rep if you bomb out after getting the achievement. Hopefully everyone on here is not likely to do it but as Music Man says, it does happen a lot.

I'm working all day Sunday/Monday/Tuesday so free from 5pm.

I'm free Saturday(today) anytime.

TheIcemanCometh
04-07-2012, 10:52 AM
I'll start a new list. As soon as the list is full I'll try to pick a time which suits everyone. I'd like to at least take a shot at the multiplayer achievements THIS (Easter) weekend.

Write your GT on it, along with your timezone (http://www.worldtimezone.com)

1. TheIcemanCometh (Eastern U.S. - GMT-5)
9. (reserve)

skullbot zero
04-07-2012, 11:30 AM
i'm pretty much online from 12:00 GMT everyday

quick update on online boosting:

Once in a Party of 8 people, the person going for the online achievements should go to: Dominate 'The World > 'Multiplayer' > 'Domination Match'

Due to the limited amount of people online there should only be 1 person in the lobby (ie the person going for the achievements) once in a lobby with 7 free spaces, that person should invite the remaining 7 people into the lobby with a Party Invite - just press 'Back' on the controller

The reason for doing this is the achievement 'Best in the World' will only unlock for the person who is hosting the lobby/event

Also due to the problems with online freezing, it is highly recommended that once the host has unlocked the achievement(s) that everyone return to dashboard and restart the game, ready for the next person going for the achievements

Tartan Soldier
04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
monday (noon) should be cool as well for me as online mostly at night but work nights through the week so can be available if that is teh chosen time. will be free this weekend probably most at night.

Mike-H
04-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't know if any of you have any other appointments during Easter but otherwise we can do it either tomorrow or monday. What about 12 mid-day GMT? Right in the middle of the day, that way we got plenty of time to make sure everybody gets his/her achievements. If all goes well it should only take 1,5 hours max.

If we're doing it at 12 mid-day then monday would probably be best for me. I'll be on tomorrow too (sunday) but not until about 2pm but will then be on for the rest of the day.

If not I'm online most evenings in the week from about 7pm through to 11pm.

cra
04-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Alright, we've got a full list now. As far as I can tell everybody is in the GMT timezone so that makes it a little easier to pick a time.

I've send you all a FR as well to make it easier to find you guys. Please post here what suits you better and we'll try to make this work!!

We'll use skullbot zero's city since he has made a nice boosting city already and if you wanna get the Crinale achievement as well, make sure you unlock that car before the session!! You might miss out on that one afterwards because I haven't found a single 8-player match by just searching for a quick match.

btw which achievements are we going for? i have best of the world(public lobby only) already and like to get fragging the same 3times and getting 10frags in a race(both can be done in a private game). if we can do this i'm fine with helping out.

cra
04-07-2012, 07:53 PM
yeah well from my experience, you won't get all done in 2hours and i won't waste my time for complete strangers without getting anything out of it. it would take ~5min including loading times to get the frags for me. :)

Tartan Soldier
04-07-2012, 09:01 PM
yeah well from my experience, you won't get all done in 2hours and i won't waste my time for complete strangers without getting anything out of it. it would take ~5min including loading times to get the frags for me. :)

so basically what you are saying as you only want achievements for yourself, bet your glad that some of us hung around for two and a half hours so others could get Best of the World and then head off happy. maybe you should set up a separate lobby for just the other boosts and others can get Best of the World so that wouldn't confuse everything.

cra
04-07-2012, 09:42 PM
swrdy i told ya, that i'll help you if you get a session going. for 5 others i don't know so far, well another story. Btw I had the same problem as you yesterday. 2,5h participating for others and wasn't lucky to get it, so i've set up a session today. If you don't like me ok, but don't blame me for the issues this game has.

I gladly help the whole party in the coming session if I get the last 2 online achievements out of the way, even if it takes 4hours for the rest to get best of the world.

and yep i've set up a session on TA on monday evening for the other ones already, but it is lacking people to start it.

Tartan Soldier
04-07-2012, 10:36 PM
There is a TA session tomorrow for 1pm.

Music Man SUB
04-08-2012, 07:20 AM
I think we'll stay with 12:00 mid-day tomorrow for now. Since (almost) everybody who has responded said he could do it tomorrow.

Cra, I can help you out getting the 3 frags on one person today somewhere. I just want you to make something clear. Are you gonna help us out while you've the achievements already or do we have to look for somebody else? I don't want everybody to show up tomorrow and not being able to do anything after all.

You were asking what achievements we're going for, well basically every 8-player achievement. Or atleast that was my intention... You can get the achievement for not boosting, no frags and the Crinale in one of the four short races and the last race will be a longer race where the guy who is winning can get 10 frags as well.

Afterwards we could split up in 4 groups of 2 people to get the 3 frags on the same person.

TheIcemanCometh
04-08-2012, 10:55 AM
There is a TA session tomorrow for 1pm.

I have also created another one on TA for the following Saturday (14th) at 10am ET/3pm GMT. Just in case. :woop:

Best in the World session on TA (http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=189304)

Tartan Soldier
04-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks to all that helped over the 6hrs to get everyone involved done, unlikely to be on tomorrow now so apologies as all Ridge'd out after that marathon session.

l bigdawg l
04-08-2012, 01:31 PM
is there any boosting seassions on today, im here from now till 10pm, send me a message if i can join in pls, gt = ll bigdawg ll cheers

OverdoneKiller
04-09-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm in uk and on all day and night so hit me up if you need someone on right away just message me and I'll jump in. I show offline but on :drunk

cra
04-09-2012, 10:42 AM
just wanted to announce that there a boosting session for the easier 8player related achievements at 8pm GMT+1. We still need people to get it started. :)

cra
04-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I think we'll stay with 12:00 mid-day tomorrow for now. Since (almost) everybody who has responded said he could do it tomorrow.

Cra, I can help you out getting the 3 frags on one person today somewhere. I just want you to make something clear. Are you gonna help us out while you've the achievements already or do we have to look for somebody else? I don't want everybody to show up tomorrow and not being able to do anything after all.

You were asking what achievements we're going for, well basically every 8-player achievement. Or atleast that was my intention... You can get the achievement for not boosting, no frags and the Crinale in one of the four short races and the last race will be a longer race where the guy who is winning can get 10 frags as well.

Afterwards we could split up in 4 groups of 2 people to get the 3 frags on the same person.

i only need 10frags in a race, which could be done in any race as long as no one crosses the finish line. if i get it since it is the last online achievement i need, i help you out :)

shy4
04-09-2012, 12:04 PM
am up for boosting anytime if u see me online just send msg
my gt: slawunio84

milkycha
04-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Im in Australia but Im on at all hours. Looking for those 8 player achievements.

shy4
04-11-2012, 12:37 PM
same here still looking for 8 player achievements...

Phunt
04-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Me to. I turned up on Monday to the one organised on here but they had done it the day before :(.

GEARS1234
04-11-2012, 07:37 PM
hi i am willing to boost to get the online achievements anyone up for it.

Juganawt
04-12-2012, 09:24 PM
hi i am willing to boost to get the online achievements anyone up for it.

Meeeeee! GT: Juganawt . Looking for the 8 player achieves

shy4
04-13-2012, 09:49 AM
count me in :)
my GT: Slawunio84

DeadlyBLitZ
04-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I am in, not many online DeadlyBLitZ

joco200
04-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Still need the 8 player and any other MP stuff. This game is so dead already!

GT joco200

shy4
04-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Still need the 8 player and any other MP stuff. This game is so dead already!

GT joco200

tel me that m8 am looking to do 8players achi from the day of realese and without any luck so far I think I will swap it for something else...

DeadlyBLitZ
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM
will start adding people some time today. get these knocked out!!

DeadlyBLitZ
04-23-2012, 04:32 AM
Meeeeee! GT: Juganawt . Looking for the 8 player achieves

tryed to add you. your list is full.

also added some others to as well. if i missed anyone my GT is DeadlyBLitZ

booster17
04-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Got most of the 8 player achievements now, so sorry I'm out.

Horrible trying to connect for some of them.

dylan0228
04-29-2012, 02:09 AM
I`d be interested in the Multiplayer achievements if anyone is looking for people. GT - Dylan021706

takada666
04-30-2012, 10:03 AM
looking for peeps to do the online achievs were already with 2 so need 6 more GT: takada666

Dico
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Im not THAT interested in boosting but im happy for people to race with or against. Im rubbish anyway so makes no odds. If anyones interested hit me up and drop us a quick message, i'd love some friendly competition

X Imp0ssible X
05-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey guys ive been trying to get some online achieves but theres nobody online it Seems . So if anybody is interested add my gamertag please. Ill be online all day !! THE o in my tag is Ó zero.

Dico
05-04-2012, 09:34 AM
There's plenty online it's just struggling to match people in lobbies, a bug due to be fixed in the next couple of weeks, I imagine once that happens these may become much easier

Chris s 360
05-08-2012, 04:36 PM
looking for 7 people to boost online achievements add me down Chris s 360

Junkdewd
05-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Add Junkdewd for online

monkofdoom
05-15-2012, 07:22 PM
If anyone is online right now and needs some of the 8 player achievements, buzz me on XBL straight away.. as in right now :-) 8:20pm GMT now ..

GT - Monkster1978

Thanks

monkofdoom
05-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Apologies in advance if I am not supposed to do this but on Sunday I am hosting a TA session for all the 8 player achievements. I need 4 more people so please sign up if you can make it

http://bit.ly/JcPsY9

xbox360freak222
05-30-2012, 09:05 AM
need to boost

Mangumm
09-16-2012, 05:03 PM
if somebody still want to boost, msg me

GT: ManguMmMmPL

Barad
10-22-2012, 09:42 PM
If anyone on here is on TA and wants to get Best in the World, message me.

Stiminal
10-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Edit: Done

Barad
11-11-2012, 12:08 AM
If anyone wants Best in the World, I have made a session for Sat 1st December on TA. Link below.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=259953

Kelvind
11-21-2012, 09:33 AM
If someone is still looking to grab all the hard online achievements then i want to let you know im hosting a session on the 1th of december. The session mentioned above is cancelled.

I've setup a session to get all online achievements except for 1 (50 wins) in a single session.
Here`s the details http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=262251

If you want to join sign up for that session or send me a msg through xbox live.

Rageous
12-03-2012, 06:16 AM
If someone is still looking to grab all the hard online achievements then i want to let you know im hosting a session on the 1th of december.
I literally just signed up tonight and saw this, barely missing the date. I've sent you a message on Live - also, if anyone else is interested, myself + 2 others are interested in getting all these done. Reply here or shoot me a message on Live.

PlanesWalker 97
12-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Ok, I noticed on TA its nearly impossible to get 8 people together for this, probably even harder here but I want to get a group of 8 to do this..... we all have to agree on the day of the week and the time and length, this will probably take more than one session
Now I'm good for any day between tues-thur at almost any time really
For now I just want to see who can make those days, if you can than sign up, just reply on this thread and I'll add u to the list, but you must follow some conditions,
1. You must make it every week on the specific date (we can always change the timeÚdate to accomidate)
2. Must join every session until everyone has all of the 8 player achievements
3. Don't talk over other people in the session, 8 ppl in a party can get hectic.

we will go by the order that you reply here, also state he best day and time between tues and thur so we can work this out

1. PlanesWalker 97

I made a session on TA because this doenst look like its going no where, check it out
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=272652
Remember, we are all in this together to get these pain in the ass achievements

DOne the multiplayer, thanks for everyone who joined

Rageous
01-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Many thanks to PW97 for getting that session successfully organized and completed. We did most of it through TA. We had pretty solid luck despite spotty servers, took only 2 sessions @ 3 hours to knock it out. Takeaways:

1. Use NL1, NL2 and NL3 from Kelvin's builds.
2. Make sure everyone picks the Crinale for race 1, then the first car of the class for the remaining four. Keeping all the cars the same is critical.
3. Race straightforwardly, keep the screwing around and fragging to a minimum.
4. After each successful run, or if connection problems occur, have all 8 people dashboard out.
5. Make sure everyone actually knows what they're doing. We could've halved the time necessary to complete this if a couple people actually paid attention and stuck to routines.

Good luck to everyone else who finds this thread and organizes the event. Shame this game's netcode is so terrible, it really struggles with more than 6 people in a room.

ECS
01-14-2013, 04:25 PM
if anyone want 2 boost this u can add me on live just send RR in message ( if u need 2 boost DRIVER SF u can add me as well )

Blue n Gold Eel
01-17-2013, 12:36 PM
I am looking to get the 8 player stuff done, all up there is 4 of us ready to go and we just need 4 more. If ur interested send me a message on xbox live because im not on here much.

PeemcPee
01-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Got a group of 5 or 6 ready to go tonight at 9pm GMT if anyone wants to join us you'd be more than welcome. Have set up a session on TA for it, but send me a msg if you're interested...

Dashapeshifter
08-30-2013, 05:50 AM
I need help with all of the multiplayer in this. If anyone can help with some or is getting a group of 8 together than message me on live.

Prevention SrS
03-11-2014, 02:59 AM
So it's March 10th, 2014 (Lol) Anyone who still owns or "plays" this game willing to Boost All 8 Player achievements? If anyone out there up for it Let me know, Trying to make a group set it when everyone has time and get it done.

GT: Prevention SrS

Achievements to Boost
| 8 Player Achievements |
- Fanboy's Revenge
- Boost Scrooge
- Pure Racing Blood
- Fragging Ball
- Best In The World

| Optional | (In-case you don't have it yet)
- I Know You!

Group List

boda1116
03-26-2014, 02:23 AM
Still looking to do 8 plyr cheevs?