PDA

View Full Version : Dolls is glitch for Stats now

cheevo360
03-30-2012, 11:58 PM
:mad: I checked there nothing count into stats for Dolls when I first fights with them in library :(

Will achievement is still count?

Hoborg
03-31-2012, 12:04 AM
:mad: I checked there nothing count into stats for Dolls when I first fights with them in library :(

Will achievement is still count?

You create a lot of needy threads. Kinda annoying. And people complain about me haha.

Listen, there are plenty of dolls to kill in the game. Just don't skip any enemies and you'll get it.

Same with the bats. If you rush through sections then it's your own fault.

Gor1lla
03-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Dunno, you will have to try.

Does the stats say "killed"? If so, then don't worry, you will get it, if you knock them down, too.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 12:08 AM
What I mean when I fights with Dolls in library and they not counts in killed stats same for Weeping Bat in Library too they not counts into killed stats this why I struggle and pissed not want affect cheevos over stupid stats :(

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 12:10 AM
You create a lot of needy threads. Kinda annoying. And people complain about me haha.

Listen, there are plenty of dolls to kill in the game. Just don't skip any enemies and you'll get it.

Same with the bats. If you rush through sections then it's your own fault.

I never skip or rush through. I alway kill enemies when fights with them because I want Ending for my playthrough for low points (bad side way)

But those enemies wouldnt counts in stats this why I upset if stats affect achievements

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Enemies Killed: 58 (that last enemy counted is Screamer in early Library area just after you reach this area from lift just after garage) So when meet Weeping Bat in library next to notes and not count into this stat then move forward to meet Dolls first time and they not counts into stat this why I become panic cos might affect achievements now.

Seem maybe I can't now earn weeping bat and dolls achievements because of not counts into stats

ponypo2001
03-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Are you actually killing them when they're on the ground or leaving them incapacitated? If you don't finish them off, they won't count in stats as killed.

Hoborg
03-31-2012, 12:55 AM
What I mean when I fights with Dolls in library and they not counts in killed stats same for Weeping Bat in Library too they not counts into killed stats this why I struggle and pissed not want affect cheevos over stupid stats :(

As someone else said, as long as you finish them off when they are twitching on the ground then you will get the achievement. It should count unless you are just leaving them incapacitated.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 12:57 AM
Are you actually killing them when they're on the ground or leaving them incapacitated? If you don't finish them off, they won't count in stats as killed.

For Library Weeping Bat I knocked him down and he lay on ground and I killed him with melee weapon (sledgehammer) so it not count into stat so I reload tried with different melee weapon so it is axe then again not worked I been reload 15 checkpoints because of this stupid enemy anyway I gave up then move forward to meet where Dolls first time so every time I attacks them they wouldn't knocked down on ground so I have no idea how to do make Dolls downed on ground (incapacitated). I killed Dolls but still not counts into stats but I still have no idea for incapacitated hers.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
As someone else said, as long as you finish them off when they are twitching on the ground then you will get the achievement. It should count unless you are just leaving them incapacitated.

twitching on ground what this mean?

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 01:11 AM
How to do incapacitated Dolls?

EliteShadowMan
03-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Holy shit you're annoying.

When they are incapacitated they will lay on the ground and twitch. If you kill the enemy, then their body disintegrate and it should show up in the stats menu as a kill.

Sorry for calling you annoying, but seriously you're pretty much on the verge of spamming.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 01:40 AM
Holy shit you're annoying.

When they are incapacitated they will lay on the ground and twitch. If you kill the enemy, then their body disintegrate and it should show up in the stats menu as a kill.

Sorry for calling you annoying, but seriously you're pretty much on the verge of spamming.

Sorry if I made too many is because I am struggle with those as I knew lots of people got glitched with game. I did fine with screamers and prisoner minions and weeping bats before that building I mention where weeping bat is glitched to me in library wouldn't counts anything as I killed him no matter if finishing off on ground.

Every times I hits Dolls they look like dead but not counts in stats is that incapacitated? For Dolls I getting confused if they meant dead or incapacitated

EliteShadowMan
03-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Sorry if I made too many is because I am struggle with those as I knew lots of people got glitched with game. I did fine with screamers and prisoner minions and weeping bats before that building I mention where weeping bat is glitched to me in library wouldn't counts anything as I killed him no matter if finishing off on ground.

Every times I hits Dolls they look like dead but not counts in stats is that incapacitated? For Dolls I getting confused if they meant dead or incapacitated

Yeah if you see their body lying their then they're incapacited. Basically if you kill their shadows their actual bodies will fall over on the ground. If you want to make sure you get the achievement, then i'd just hit them while they were down if i were you.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 02:14 AM
Yeah if you see their body lying their then they're incapacited. Basically if you kill their shadows their actual bodies will fall over on the ground. If you want to make sure you get the achievement, then i'd just hit them while they were down if i were you.

Strange it is never happened to me they alway disappeared when fall on ground and not body movement when lying gound like other enemies did this why I am so pissed I use my hands punch them but they alway disappeared after they fall on ground same for any weapons I do them. Never incapacaitated. So do I need smash break statue that send shadows off for incapacitated? :(

Edit: Finally it is counts in stats you need finishing off Doll statues not shadows this why I getting confused though it is glitched but not thank god!!! :D

Now I feel so relax. So for one weeping bat in library only glitched now not dolls :):)

EliteShadowMan
03-31-2012, 02:38 AM
Strange it is never happened to me they alway disappeared when fall on ground and not body movement when lying gound like other enemies did this why I am so pissed I use my hands punch them but they alway disappeared after they fall on ground same for any weapons I do them. Never incapacaitated. So do I need smash break statue that send shadows off for incapacitated? :(

You can just kill the shadows. I think she sends out 3 shadows, so if your playing on easy they take 1 hit per kill with a weapon. Then after she loses her shadows she'll fall over, and be incapacitated.

Some enemies die without knocking them over, but for some reason it doesn't seem to count in the stats for me.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 02:42 AM
You can just kill the shadows. I think she sends out 3 shadows, so if your playing on easy they take 1 hit per kill with a weapon. Then after she loses her shadows she'll fall over, and be incapacitated.

Some enemies die without knocking them over, but for some reason it doesn't seem to count in the stats for me.

Yeah I getting confused about either shadows or statue who send off shadows so for Doll is must be statue not shadows this why when I reload checkpoint in main hall and smash statue when on ground then I finishing her off and it is count in stats so before this I made some threads is because I though it is glitched when fights with shadows but it is my mistake MUST BE STATUE not shadows :):)

Thank you all for tried helped me

Now I knew game not glitched only maybe weeping bats that normal to many players. Thank god now I feel so loved statues more because I panic over stupid shadows hehehehe statue must be funny to made trick on me for not having counts lol Now I realise it is statues so now I can shut her off!!!

ponypo2001
03-31-2012, 10:04 PM
Weeping bat in the library ain't counting for me either. Just lost most of my saves cause the game corrupted them as well. I'm at the point of saying fuck this game, it's just too damn broken.

cheevo360
03-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Weeping bat in the library ain't counting for me either. Just lost most of my saves cause the game corrupted them as well. I'm at the point of saying fuck this game, it's just too damn broken.

Yes we hate Konami 100% right now because they haven't fixes lots of their recents and now this.

:uzi::uzi:Konami:uzi::uzi: