PDA

View Full Version : Dead Franchise

Tricka21
08-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Ever since Naughty Dog stopped publishing Crash games i stopped likeing it but when i saw the trailer for this game i couldn't help but feel the franchise might return. Anyone else feel the same?

JJBDude
08-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Hopefully the franchise will come back, Crash and crew still have the potential to make a few more good games for the 360.

Tricka21
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah i totally agree Crash overall is quite an entertaining game.

killlah631
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
i can't remember exactly anymore but the first couple titles on PS1 were amazing..I spent numerous tens of hours on those games...hopefully this one is just as good...

Scotian Bred
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Judging by screenshots and vids this game looks to be right on track with the fun and gameplay of the ol ps1 ps2 titles .. i think this will actually be one of the best Crash games. and i can't wait to try it for myself.

narcolepticshee
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
i can't remember exactly anymore but the first couple titles on PS1 were amazing..I spent numerous tens of hours on those games...hopefully this one is just as good...

After the original crash bandicoot, the series went to pot. Awful games after that but Crash 1 was insane. I swear it was like, the longest game ever. They should re-make that one (not with extra moves and stuff, just graphical update if that) and release it on arcade.

That would make my year

Peace

playmaker2197
10-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I picked this game up yesterday just for the hell of it. It is auctually quite fun. I spent about 30 minutes on it before going back to Halo 3 and unlocked about 60 points. A majority of the achievements you can get on 1 play through. To me it feels like one of those games that you can always have in your library to go back to and work on.

XGC XCore
10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
i dont think its a dead franchise.

it definetly needs a whole lot of work, but there is no reason to write it off like that.

sonic could be considered dead but still people buy it constantly.

crash is a great game. give it a chance

killlah631
10-05-2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah I definitely wouldn't call it a dead franchise...I also wouldn't call it a purchase either, but definitely a nice rental/1000 points!

cSELECT
10-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Well most of the achievements pop up unexpectedly and the majority can be unlocked during the 1st play through of the game. The rest like beat the game on hard ,etc have to be done4 by playing the game over again and again. I got 300GP in less than 2 hours of gameplay.:Bounce:
They dont seem that hard to get but others seem
*time consuming*.
(*secret achievement hint!*) ;)
Fun game though........:)