PDA

View Full Version : Shady WTF!!!!

metallicfiend83
03-31-2012, 08:26 AM
is any one else having a bitch of a time with the shady achievement? i've been playing the shit out of this game and i can't get this damn thing to pop. i'm almost a lvl 40, sword maxed out and probably played well over 100 matches and this god damn contract never pops. i got it to happen once but it was just me and a random vs 4 so it was like trying to grab a steak in a shark feeding frenzy. 1 fucking time out of well over 100 matches! i've played on uneven teams in unpopular rooms and nothing. to top it off my one buddy i play with got it 30 secs into his first game, i was beyond furious. does anybody have any tips or clues how to get this to pop? i don't mind playing the game but if i have to wait another 200 damn games just to get the chance again i'm gonna stomp on a puppy or something.

CyberEvil
03-31-2012, 08:43 AM
There's no trick to it. You're just unlucky with it. It can be boosted in private matches. As for my experience with it, I have it pop up relatively frequently and I've only had it happen when I was leading the game in points. Why it would happen right at the start of a match for your friend is beyond me.

metallicfiend83
03-31-2012, 05:38 PM
the funny thing about that is i'm usually in the the top 3 if not 1st place in most games that i play. i dunno, i enjoy playing the mp this is just driving me nuts. funny thing about my friend to was he was doing horrible. in fact he told me to purposely be bad to increase the chances of being ask to go on a good team lol

CyberEvil
03-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Yeah you might wanna boost it then. I got it in my third game and get it quite frequently.

jackofblades
04-01-2012, 07:29 PM
HAHAH The joys for getting this done lol! not fun to do as it never comes up!

metallicfiend83
04-02-2012, 06:49 AM
finally got it, it popped up twice in almost 200 games lol