PDA

View Full Version : Sander Cohen help!

orp08
08-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey i got a problem, i have already finish the game, but im going to finish it again, so my problem is where the fuck do you kill him? cause in the level i just hurt a guy (powerful so i guess it was him) after the quest(of killing and taking pictures to the other guys), but then they marked me to go to the next level, and im pretty sure i didnt kill him, but in the apartments, theres a door blocked (i guess with the upgrade machine), so i dont know what i did bad, because i didnt kill him and i didn have any achivements related to this(the picture, the apartment, and obviously the weapons). Im sorry i wrote that much, but i want to be clear with the problem.

K00PA TR00PA
08-23-2007, 11:05 PM
If he doesnt speak to you over your radio when you enter his apartment then that means hes dead and now you must start an entire new game.

orp08
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Fuck!!! but how do you not kill him??? you just leave him (like escape) or what? because i didnt even saw his body...please tell me so i dont make mistakes this time.

Lunacy182
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
After you finish his masterpiece (and right after you get the achievement for it) he comes walking down the stairs. If you shot and killed that guy your not getting into the apartment. If you didn't kill him he would have walked around and unlocked a tonic for you. My guess is you killed him.

If you don't want to kill him, just don't pull the trigger. He won't die then. Just let him walk down and look at his masterpiece.

orp08
08-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Oh thanks... i will be more careful this time!!!