PDA

View Full Version : Shopto order

COV GREGS
03-31-2012, 02:53 PM
I've just ordered this from Shopto in the uk for 28, it's the first time I've ordered from Shopto and I have to say....I'm very impressed.

Ordered this morning, 2 hours later I received an email to confirm that my order was on it's way with an attached photo showing me my parcel.

For anyone who orders from shopto on a regular basis, is this high lev of service the norm? I ask because I won't be buying from GAME anymore.

romanzad
03-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I've just ordered this from Shopto in the uk for 28, it's the first time I've ordered from Shopto and I have to say....I'm very impressed.

Ordered this morning, 2 hours later I received an email to confirm that my order was on it's way with an attached photo showing me my parcel.

For anyone who orders from shopto on a regular basis, is this high lev of service the norm? I ask because I won't be buying from GAME anymore.

I used ShopTo for the first time in June 2011 .... over 40 orders later I still wouldn't use anyone else...

I had Kinect Star Wars on pre-order and got my copy today :woop: 4 days before release... really can't complain

UncleJock
03-31-2012, 07:37 PM
A few of my Shopto orders went missing repeatedly last year so I started using zavvi again and I haven't looked back.

They ship from the uk now (instead of Jersey) and their service is top drawer

jack3auer
04-02-2012, 11:40 AM
shopto are the absolute best.

usually, if the item is in stock that email and photo arrives within 5 minutes of you placing your order. I always get the delivery next day and pre-orders at least a day before release. their new bonus points reward scheme is better than the GAME reward card aswell.