PDA

View Full Version : Devastator and Infinity Packs

Methew
04-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Anyone heard if they are going to be released to the XBL or PSN marketplaces? Managed to snag the Devastator Pack but haven't seen hide nor hair of the Infinity Pack on eBay. Barring that, anyone know where I can go to legally buy one that doesn't involve phising scams?

Doopliss SWE
04-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Well, here in Sweden we get the infinity pack in the box, so if you're European, maybe that's something to look into?

Methew
04-04-2012, 05:00 AM
No such luck. American here. Infinity was a Best Buy preorder bonus and none, absolutely none appeared for on eBay.

Ryuuk GX 57
04-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I would think they would release them eventually as dlc but I could be wrong. Like gears 3 they released all the preorder characters eventually.

Methew
04-06-2012, 07:17 AM
I would think they would release them eventually as dlc but I could be wrong. Like gears 3 they released all the preorder characters eventually.

Not quite. The LE's may have the same model, but they are easily identified as fakes due to their unique name and color schemes.

Anyways: What has been Capcom's stance on pre-order DLC in the past? I know Bungie and Epic don't give out their preorder or edition DLC via Marketplace/PSN but it seems everyone else is.

AkA Viral
04-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Anyways: What has been Capcom's stance on pre-order DLC in the past? I know Bungie and Epic don't give out their preorder or edition DLC via Marketplace/PSN but it seems everyone else is.
Not sure if all Capcom games do it, but LP2 pre-order bonuses weren't re-released as DLC IIRC.

Doopliss SWE
04-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Haven't heard of a case where Capcom pre-order bonuses gets released as DLC.

Methew
04-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Haven't heard of a case where Capcom pre-order bonuses gets released as DLC.

Well, frak.

L Invictus
11-18-2012, 05:45 AM
Anyone heard if they are going to be released to the XBL or PSN marketplaces? Managed to snag the Devastator Pack but haven't seen hide nor hair of the Infinity Pack on eBay. Barring that, anyone know where I can go to legally buy one that doesn't involve phising scams?
I was under the impression that the pre-order DLC packs were just early access to some of the gauges that were locked at the start of the game.