PDA

View Full Version : Beta Keys out

i got squeezed
04-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I got 2 beta keys and for some reason there for PC only when I put X360, and I applied for the beta online, and I also applied in SC: Conviction menu. So did anybody else get emails from them?

Heres the picture of instructions for something called a game launcher to download on PC.

The Bum-Mobile
04-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Weird. I've been expecting some big announcement regarding the beta. I have my game pre-ordered, but I also have Conviction so I'll give that a try whenever I next get on.

twotonkoala
04-03-2012, 09:50 PM
I finally got the e-mail regarding beta keys, but that's just for the PC, no?

I seem to remember seeing something about going through Uplay in Conviction to get access to the 360 version.

To be honest, they've lost my sale on this one. The whole thing has really turned me off to even playing it, which is a shame cause I was originally really looking forward to this game.

i got squeezed
04-04-2012, 12:39 AM
I finally got the e-mail regarding beta keys, but that's just for the PC, no?

I seem to remember seeing something about going through Uplay in Conviction to get access to the 360 version.

To be honest, they've lost my sale on this one. The whole thing has really turned me off to even playing it, which is a shame cause I was originally really looking forward to this game.

Well apparently there sending out beta keys to people who signed up for it on Xbox but only for PC, not sure why though.

Yeah they lost my sale last year, I liked the E3 demo with the going invisible and going behind the guy for a kill then holding the soldier up from the enemies so they wouldn't get alarmed. Now, it looks like a pile of crap, I'm still anxious to try the beta if they ever send me the right codes.

Angrym0nkey
04-04-2012, 01:52 AM
I think the beta key that people have been getting is for this:

"If you got a beta key for a Ghost Recon PC game that's going on now, it's for Ghost Recon Online. The appropriate forum is here. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/60-Ghost-Recon-Online) If you have a question about the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta, there is a sticky for all questions concerning it here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662707-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-beta-Consoles-%28PLEASE-POST-ANY-BETA-QUESTIONS-HERE%29), and any inquiries about the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier should be directed here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665196-GRFS-PC-Version-Details)."- US Forum Manager

Here is the link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665246-Got-My-Beta-Key-Now-What

There is also a story that says the actual console beta comes out April 12
http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/04/ghost-recon-future-soldier-beta-launching-simultaneously-on-ps3-and-xbox-360/

Harvey Domino
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
I went to gamestop and pre ordered it to today for the signature edition and a beta key was printed on my receipt for Xbox. Pretty excited can't wait for it to start

FauxChows
04-13-2012, 01:29 AM
I went to gamestop and pre ordered it to today for the signature edition and a beta key was printed on my receipt for Xbox. Pretty excited can't wait for it to start

that wasnt the beta key on your receipt. it was the code to register for the beta, they wont be sending out the codes until next thursday.

Robot God
04-15-2012, 02:38 PM
that wasnt the beta key on your receipt. it was the code to register for the beta, they wont be sending out the codes until next thursday.

My beta code I got from Gamestop has to be redeemed on xbox live to download the beta on the 19th.So your wrong.I put it in already but noting happens until the 19th.

ndM
04-15-2012, 03:32 PM
No, you are WRONG.

The code you received on your receipt from GameStop was the exact same code that I received as well. You have to go on Uplay and register the BETA key to receive the actual code sometime next week.

Xbox Live codes are 25 characters. The one you received from GameStop is 19 characters.

Robot God
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
No, you are WRONG.

The code you received on your receipt from GameStop was the exact same code that I received as well. You have to go on Uplay and register the BETA key to receive the actual code sometime next week.

Xbox Live codes are 25 characters. The one you received from GameStop is 19 characters.

My code is 25 characters.The Gamestop employee told me to redeem it on the 19th on Xbox live and my code was not on the receipt it is on a piece of paper Titled''GAMESTOP PRE ORDER BONUS:GHOST RECON FUTURE BETA ACCESS XBOX 360'' and then the code.

They must have a different ways of giving out pre order bonuses in different countries.

M1 Punk
04-17-2012, 10:46 PM
I just received a download code for the GR: FS Multiplayer Beta for Xbox although I didn't sign up for anything nor did I play Splinter Cell: Conv. Redeemed and downloaded the Beta for easy access on the 19th.

I was hoping I could get my hands on the beta for this game but I didn't think it would fall from the sky :/

WoodsMonk
04-18-2012, 11:47 AM
There's an official advert from Ubisoft on True Achievements homepage, Enter email and console of choice and get a code.

iBuzz7S
04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I got one for the 360, but I want one for the PC as well. Already redeemed my code, so looking forward to seeing how it plays.

Finally, I can upload some decent videos to YouTube again.