PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer video part 1

Sgt Hartman 87
04-01-2012, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YBpvhKipM

ShadoW zonE
04-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Multiplayer looks fun. I just hope R* doesn't include some really hard online achievements ala GTA or RDR...

FeatherbottomMR
04-03-2012, 11:59 PM
looks pretty good...

Sgt Hartman 87
04-04-2012, 07:00 PM
I really love the look of it, plain old multiplayer fun like the old days! I want a game to have fun on multiplayer, hopefully this will be full of likeminded people, not the usual multiplayer mob who only give a shit about k/d ratios and stats that dont mean anything in the real world. I blame cod for the camping stat whores.

Sharaf
04-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Looks Good And Just need single player Achievements:)

Sgt Hartman 87
05-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Here is part 2 people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ09h82rCM&feature=g-all-u

Rep
05-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Only a couple more weeks! Not interested in the multiplayer, but the game itself looks great.

Barad
05-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm only interested in the multiplayer tbh, it looks so fun and brilliant!

JuSt BLaZe
05-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Only a couple more weeks! Not interested in the multiplayer, but the game itself looks great.

This.

Also I don't why everyone is so hyped for this lame ass MP. Take a good look guys, it's far from finished. Cheap textures everywhere and it looks totally boring. Even Kayne & Lynch looks better. Will only get this game for SP.

DEG23
05-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Take a good look guys, it's far from finished. Cheap textures everywhere and it looks totally boring.

It looks like a group of people running around like crazy, shooting at anything, i like my MP with strategy and tactics.

What i can't wrap my head around is how the bullet slo-mo thing works in MP. If time slows in one place, won't that effect everyone not just those around you.

Teh Phantomz
05-06-2012, 01:53 AM
It looks good, buying more for the SP to be honest but still going to give it a whirl.

Boomerang Cat
05-07-2012, 08:43 AM
It looks like a group of people running around like crazy, shooting at anything, i like my MP with strategy and tactics.

What i can't wrap my head around is how the bullet slo-mo thing works in MP. If time slows in one place, won't that effect everyone not just those around you.

With regard to the 2nd Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Video, I have the exact same concerns. I'm glad it's not just me.

Here's what I wrote on the xbox360achievements Thread for the reveal of the 2nd Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Video.

"I have to admit that this Video has put me off buying Max Payne 3 slightly.

Kill someone twice in a row and the Game will tell the person you killed exactly where you are, is a feature that absolutely sucks!

I'm also unsure how "Bullet Time" would work well in Multiplayer?

Can't Rockstar just let the good Players dominate the Multiplayer to force poor Players to learn how to play the Game better?

It just seems to be too geared towards balancing the Multiplayer up for poor Players and making it into a bit too much of an XP sprayfest, something other Multiplayer Games (like CoD) get regularly criticised for".

Vigor
05-08-2012, 03:57 AM
This sure looks like a CoD wannabe on close combat maps, looks boring so far, run gun respawn.. This it, R*.. Really?

Rockstar pass holds nothing but maps and if those physics are truly Euphoria, I'll eat a dick but so far every downed player goes on its knees the same way, over and over.

I think they've overdone the RDR posse idea a bit too much for this game but we'll see.

Annalie
05-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Meh... it looks fun but i don't care for it, i can't see myself enjoying it without raging... ill boost the multiplayer and go to single player since that's really all im interested in. :/

and i think it's cool that they tell you where the asshole's that shoots you twice are. i always hated playing red dead redemption because of trigger happy bullies who enjoy picking you off simply because you are not that good. the same applies for GTA4.

oh and DEG23 i love your sig, lol.

WalterWhite
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
It looks like a group of people running around like crazy, shooting at anything, I like my MP with strategy and tactics.

Yep, that's all I see here. Everyone converges in the middle of the map and blasts away. Unless I'm way off, I don't see playing this more than a night or two.

Sarsage
05-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I want a game to have fun on multiplayer, hopefully this will be full of likeminded people, not the usual multiplayer mob who only give a shit about k/d ratios and stats that dont mean anything in the real world. I blame cod for the camping stat whores.

You do realise that achievements are statistics that are worth nothing in the real world also lol. But likeminded people like me enjoy statistics and enjoy trying to get as many achievements as they can in every game they play. Just like people who competitively play multiplayer like to have better stats than everybody else. It's called bettering yourself.