PDA

View Full Version : Keeping enemies from scurrying away after you down them?

lowtek
04-02-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm trying to use the method of shooting them until they are down then stomping them, but the spitters tend to scurry away. Is there a strategy to avoid this?

Gio De Janiero
04-02-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm trying to use the method of shooting them until they are down then stomping them, but the spitters tend to scurry away. Is there a strategy to avoid this?

If ur going for the 75 kill achievement by shooting I suggest u do it after getting out of the hospital. The reason for this is because u get your shotgun in the hospital and when u shoot the spitters with it they fall back instead of down and won't scurry along the floor.

Herr Shaun
04-02-2012, 12:40 PM
The "spitters" are called Lying Figures.

You should avoid all the ones between the time you get the Wooden Plank and the apartment building, because they'll be too hard to hit and just waste your time. It's easier once you get the Handgun, because you can shoot them while they're down from a greater range, and catch them if they start to get away.

Rage66
04-02-2012, 12:50 PM
On Hard use the Handgun and Shoot while walking towards them after 4-5 Shots they Drop down. Try to be close enough before he drops. when you hit a Spitter it will Stun him for 1-2 seconds so that should stop him from spitting :P.

On your 10* Run DO NOT Mess with a Crawling Spitter... especially in narrow Places... because they are very fast and Unpredictable and do ALOT Damage!!! Turn off your Flashlight and Run Away.

Edit: On my 10* Run i did that Mistake and Holy Shit ~60 Points Damage in 2 Seconds oO. so i decided to leave these Guys alone....

AlterEgo3561
04-07-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah I friggen hate those guys they had me paranoid on my ten star run that I was going to take too much damage.