PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Boss Fight On Hard *NO DAMAGE* (video)

Bobo
04-02-2012, 03:42 PM
all of the videos i saw were not helpful at all when going for a 10* run so i figured out a damage free method and made a shitty video to show everyone. sorry for the quality and the wicked glare from the big windows behind me. If you're confident about your damage taken being low up to this point, then its easy to get him in the corner if you dont mind taking a punch or a shot, but i took several tries until i got it to work with no damage.

there's a detailed description on the youtube page but it's fairly self explanatory and still requires a bit of luck to get him in the sweet spot corner

Silent Hill 2 Eddie Boss Fight On Hard No Damage - YouTube

oCAJUNally
04-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks a ton for this. Eddie was pretty much the sole reason I haven't been able to 10* this, so I think with this I can do it.

Rage66
04-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Nice ... I wish i knew that before i completed my 10* Run :P

Bobo
04-03-2012, 11:25 AM
what sucks is i finished the game meeting all requirements except with over 700 damage, so I reloaded that save and figured out this method, continued the rest of the game with no damage and still had over 500. I'm just gonna start from the beginning because i feel much better about killing the enemies inside the hotel and hospital now.

lowtek
04-04-2012, 05:59 AM
First part works every time, but I can never bait him into the corner in the meat locker area.

8BitSoul
04-17-2012, 11:22 PM
First part works every time, but I can never bait him into the corner in the meat locker area.

I have the same problem. Anyone know of any different tactics that could be applied here?

O918
04-18-2012, 06:41 PM
I have the same problem. Anyone know of any different tactics that could be applied here?

the 10 star video guide on youtube kills eddie with the great knife. for some reason eddie never tries to shoot him. he gets punched twice (maybe three times) but thats it