PDA

View Full Version : What's the Difference?

ChickinOnaChain
04-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Some achievements say different things in how to get them. One says, "in a non-simulated game" and "with your user profile" and "in My Player Mode".

What's the difference in the them? Yes, I'm that stupid. ;)

TrishTheDish
04-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Some achievements say different things in how to get them. One says, "in a non-simulated game" and "with your user profile" and "in My Player Mode".

What's the difference in the them? Yes, I'm that stupid. ;)
01. in a non-simulated game = any single game mode (quick play, franchise, online, etc) that ISN'T My Player mode

02. with your user profile = any single game mode (quick play, franchise, online, etc) that ISN'T My Player mode

03. in My Player Mode = My Player mode only

ChickinOnaChain
04-02-2012, 08:09 PM
01. in a non-simulated game = any single game mode (quick play, franchise, online, etc) that ISN'T My Player mode

02. with your user profile = any single game mode (quick play, franchise, online, etc) that ISN'T My Player mode

03. in My Player Mode = My Player mode only
Thanks for clearing that up Trish! ;) Odd that #1 and #2 are the same thing but they make it sound like they're different. :confused:

TrishTheDish
04-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Trish! ;) Odd that #1 and #2 are the same thing but they make it sound like they're different. :confused:
Yeah, they are kinda vague. I still think it's the stupidest thing ever your online stats don't count for player profile stats.

ChickinOnaChain
04-02-2012, 08:44 PM
My player profile stats would be...swung at the ball 1,000 times, hit it 10.

jswartz0181
04-03-2012, 03:00 AM
Well, they aren't the same, really. One calls for being done in a single game, while the other is just overall, across many games.

ChickinOnaChain
04-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Well, they aren't the same, really. One calls for being done in a single game, while the other is just overall, across many games.
A non simulated game would be a single game
With user profile would be many games

Right? Why don't they just say that? :confused:

jswartz0181
04-04-2012, 02:48 AM
That's what they are saying. How else would they word them, to indicate simulated games don't count?

ChickinOnaChain
04-04-2012, 03:56 AM
How about...simulated games don't count! Seriously, I'm pretty black and white when it comes to a lot of things. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Thanks for clearing it up.