PDA

View Full Version : What does the DLC actually give you?

JORDAN K 95
04-02-2012, 08:17 PM
please explain what this DLC actually gives you

i have used thread search and google, i also looked at the description for it on game marketplace.

i was playing with my friend who does not have the horde command pack and he was using a silverback, but when i watched the trailer it said you could use the silverback. how come i can play wwith him and he dosent, i know it gives you characters, skins and maps, but the maps are free now, and all of the things i see advertised are already in normal horde ?

Turbotuff
04-05-2012, 12:55 AM
You can upgrade some of the items in Horde more after you get this DLC. Like the silverback can now be upgraded to have rockets, the turret can be upgraded to one that shoots fire and the decoy can be upgraded to an onyx guard.

Otherwise the DLC gets you skins/characters and most importantly for this crew, more achievements to devour.

SilentStrike011
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
you also get the command centre available in horde mode allowing hammer, mortar or sniper strikes to be called in.

JORDAN K 95
04-10-2012, 05:58 PM
thanks, and has this allways been 400MS Points ?

Robbo1991
04-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Also you get the maps(cant remember their names) to play on private the ones that you play online are a result of the booster pack. If the booster pack wasnt there then the community wuld get divided up very quickly with some people not buying the DLC and some only buying DLC 1 or 2 etc... but yeah you get the maps to play on private people without the dlc cant play them :)