PDA

View Full Version : I want know about my 2nd playthrough.

cheevo360
04-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry if I made other thread again.

I just completed 1st playthrough today so I want make myself to be clear while 2nd playthrough on Hard difficulty and going for without killing enemies.

Will A & C ending achievements for it to pop if you spare some enemies (not executions them) while they are incapacitate and run away from many enemies you go through?

Like you can do it for without killing enemies in one playthrough on any difficulty achievement?

I want try get both hard difficulty and without killing enemies plus A & C Endings in one playthrough on 2nd playthrough. This why I want ask about it.

FLIPADELPHIIA
04-02-2012, 09:56 PM
...thats how you get the achievements so naturally they would pop. make all good choices and at the end spare her first then reload and kill her

cheevo360
04-02-2012, 10:05 PM
...thats how you get the achievements so naturally they would pop. make all good choices and at the end spare her first then reload and kill her

Yes oh I forget mention can you kill enemies without execution enemies while they incapacaitie and still counts for good endings?

Good thing run away from enemies is counts for it :):)

FLIPADELPHIIA
04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
If your worried that you killed someone just press start and go to stats ( or something like that) and scroll all the way to the bottom. It will tell you how many enemies youve killed. And yes half the time they die even though you dont hit them while they are incapacitated, but the game doesnt count that as a kill. As long as you dont shoot them, incapacitated or not. Just think of it as "Dont kill any incapacitated enemies, and dont shoot anyone during your whole playthrough" achievement

cheevo360
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
If your worried that you killed someone just press start and go to stats ( or something like that) and scroll all the way to the bottom. It will tell you how many enemies youve killed. And yes half the time they die even though you dont hit them while they are incapacitated, but the game doesnt count that as a kill. As long as you dont shoot them, incapacitated or not. Just think of it as "Dont kill any incapacitated enemies, and dont shoot anyone during your whole playthrough" achievement

Thank you :D

Hoborg
04-03-2012, 12:41 AM

This is not true. I shot several enemies at the end and I still got the good behavior achievement.

As long as you don't shoot them while they're laying down you're fine. I even accidentally hit an incapacitated enemy once and it still didn't count.

So, you can shoot enemies, just check the stats screen for confirmation if you're concerned.

cheevo360
04-03-2012, 02:35 AM
This is not true. I shot several enemies at the end and I still got the good behavior achievement.

As long as you don't shoot them while they're laying down you're fine. I even accidentally hit an incapacitated enemy once and it still didn't count.

So, you can shoot enemies, just check the stats screen for confirmation if you're concerned.

Thank you for other tips. Are shoot enemies with stats: Enemies Killed, Firearm and Melee killed: 0 counts for Ending A & C too?