PDA

View Full Version : Hospice door locked

AnthonyFallen
04-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm aware, this game is full of glitches. Either I'm facing one of those, either I've done something wrong. I'm actually inside of the St. Maria's Monastery, in the main hall's second floor. As I enter this room with the intention of going into the west wing (labelled '' Hospice ''). I watch the cutscene showing stuff being sucked through the roof, I grab the fire axe, defeat the three screamers... When I get to the door, I hack through the planks with the axe only to find myself in front of a LOCKED door. When I try to go back into the previous room, the other door is also locked...

Thanks in advance for helping me out of this kind of sticky situation 0_o

AnthonyFallen
04-03-2012, 01:24 AM
I've reloaded for a couple times and at last it seems fixed... Was pretty annoying though.

cheevo360
04-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Weird, never seen it in my first playthrough which I done it yesterday and I just with 2nd playthrough moment at middle of through game where is Maria St. and I look forward smack Bogeyman so hard on hard difficulty lol.

I notice 2 glitch mystery notes are invisible while on my 2nd playthrough: first one in diner, 2nd in Silent Hill street when I pass it before Apartment. So I had reload savegame each of those 2 invisible notes so they fixed each from reload because I not want other glitch in my 2nd playthrough but good thing I got mystery notes achievement in my first playthrough anyway.

Weeping Bat still fucked glitched in C. Buliding I test this and still same thing from first playthrough but I leave him alone this time on my 2nd playthrough I just only test see if first and 2nd playthroughs are same or not. Reload is impossible fixed it lol :)

Rest of everything else are fine but still want check if anymore glitch I find from maria st. to end of game in 2nd playthrough :)

CindyCook
06-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Hollywood Locksmiths (http://www.hollywoodlocksmith.org)
I have a jail server.... and an RPG server yes but I need a plugin which locks doors but when someone comes along and right clicks the sign it becomes theirs and only they can use the door.