PDA

View Full Version : One thing I can tell you about the DLC

a7x4lyf3
04-03-2012, 12:48 PM
I love how it was mentioned from day 1 about we get this free dlc making it sound so awesome but keeping a secret about planning to release paid dlc the same day making the free dlc look like an obese woman walking into your room naked with cake on her face. We get the talons in story ONLY, a new stage to mindlessly slash your sword at people who can take a hit and instantly combo you back without no hope of you breaking out of it, and the lvl cap increase (which in my opinion is the only good thing about the free dlc.) All I play now is Ninja Trials, I was expecting to be able to use my FT's in the trials, and was also expecting at least SOME new trials because they were shown in the "Free DLC gameplay trailer!!" boy I bet Team Ninja thought they had me fooled, knew from the start the free portion was going to be crap, oh well guess I gotta spend more money on points now when I can afford them... There was no point in this thread, just had to get it out there. Hate comments are welcome.

jackofblades
04-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I love how it was mentioned from day 1 about we get this free dlc making it sound so awesome but keeping a secret about planning to release paid dlc the same day making the free dlc look like an obese woman walking into your room naked with cake on her face. We get the talons in story ONLY, a new stage to mindlessly slash your sword at people who can take a hit and instantly combo you back without no hope of you breaking out of it, and the lvl cap increase (which in my opinion is the only good thing about the free dlc.) All I play now is Ninja Trials, I was expecting to be able to use my FT's in the trials, and was also expecting at least SOME new trials because they were shown in the "Free DLC gameplay trailer!!" boy I bet Team Ninja thought they had me fooled, knew from the start the free portion was going to be crap, oh well guess I gotta spend more money on points now when I can afford them... There was no point in this thread, just had to get it out there. Hate comments are welcome.

what are they playing it with this...

Philosopher
04-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Its fine for me... They have added 20 new trials and 5 new achievements, so its definitely worth 800 msp in my opinion!

jackofblades
04-03-2012, 03:29 PM
What are they have you found out yet?

Philosopher
04-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Nope, they don't even appear at this site and on T.A. so i'm afraid they are will be not added to gamerscore even if we will get them, so im avoiding to play new trial for now... But i found that tiger claws are super brilliant for MN campaign when you fighting with soldiers with glowing knifes, with claws you can instantly kill them like normal soldiers...

jackofblades
04-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Nope, they don't even appear at this site and on T.A. so i'm afraid they are will be not added to gamerscore even if we will get them, so im avoiding to play new trial for now... But i found that tiger claws are super brilliant for MN campaign when you fighting with soldiers with glowing knifes, with claws you can instantly kill them like normal soldiers...

How would they not be added because they arnt on this site yet

Philosopher
04-03-2012, 03:57 PM
I mean if i can't see the new achievements here its mean that they maybe not added yet to xbox.com, if so they will not properly unlocking, thats all.

a7x4lyf3
04-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Its fine for me... They have added 20 new trials and 5 new achievements, so its definitely worth 800 msp in my opinion!I'm not complaining about what we get with the paid dlc, I'm complaining because we were told that we'd get free dlc as it was shown, then we end up getting the free one that only allows us to use the weapon in story, get a measly multiplayer stage, and raise the lvl cap. I like that the level cap was raised, but this "free" dlc disappointed me, not everyone can afford to just shell out money for points.

Dark Anaconda
04-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I want to know one thing: If you have 4 Master Ninja Trials (or 4x leader whatever) and you win 1 Master Ninja Trial BUT one of the DLC ones...
do you get the Master Ninja Trial Achievement? Or do you have to win always the 5 Standard ones?

Krizalid1985
04-03-2012, 08:08 PM
they says that the claws where free dlc,and now they make it for pat?are they kidding us?it's completely insane.the only thing they think it's make money.

WolfheartSpell
04-03-2012, 08:10 PM
I want to know one thing: If you have 4 Master Ninja Trials (or 4x leader whatever) and you win 1 Master Ninja Trial BUT one of the DLC ones...
do you get the Master Ninja Trial Achievement? Or do you have to win always the 5 Standard ones?

I'm trying to figure that out as well, but it seems those DLC Master Ninja Trials are harder than the normal ones lol

IC3 L3G3ND
04-03-2012, 08:14 PM
they says that the claws where free dlc,and now they make it for pat?are they kidding us?it's completely insane.the only thing they think it's make money.

The claws dlc is free as is a new mp map and a lvl cap raise to 75

Why is everyone moaning on every site i look, it costs them money to make content to put in on a disk, if you don't want the paid stuff then don't buy and quit bitching

Dark Anaconda
04-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm trying to figure that out as well, but it seems those DLC Master Ninja Trials are harder than the normal ones lol

It works ,i tested it.

OmegaFlip
04-03-2012, 08:49 PM
eh i just dont like the fact that you have to pay 240msp so you could use the FT in multiplayer.

oh well gotta pay to play tho. either way i'm still getting the DLC's.