PDA

View Full Version : Another 2nd playthrough question

Akatsuki Sw1tch
04-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Is it possible to get the achievements for the bad choice endings whilst going for the no kills achievement?

I know the choices you make effect your rating more than kill's ect but if i'm knocking foes out & not killing them i'm getting good karma each time, Any help would be appreciated.

cheevo360
04-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Is it possible to get the achievements for the bad choice endings whilst going for the no kills achievement?

I know the choices you make effect your rating more than kill's ect but if i'm knocking foes out & not killing them i'm getting good karma each time, Any help would be appreciated.

Yes this what I made thread early time so yes everything should will be fine as long as you kill enemies when they incapacitate on ground and make sure stats counts as kills. :):)

Edit: Make sure you do not help police lady in begin of game so press B button then while bit later you meet man before you go through more caves to train so you must make sure press B button again for ignore him.

Easy to won everything on it.

Plus I got 1000G now wooohoopppaaa!!

EliteShadowMan
04-03-2012, 07:15 PM

it depends what you mean for bad choices? My first playthrough i went through on Hard, and Hard Puzzles without killing enemies. I ended up getting ending B, and D. So yes you can get those endings if you just chose those choices.

Edit: Don't listen to Cheevo as he obviously didn't read your post....you can get both endings without killing enemies.

Akatsuki Sw1tch
04-03-2012, 08:15 PM
cheers, On my 1st playthrough i got endings A and C, Made both good decisions but ended up killing enemies for the 'Gun Control' cheevo (Should of saved that for this playthrough ideally) but thanks for the reply

I'll just have to incapacitate & leg it, Plus did all the side missions apart from 'Digging up the past' on my first playthrough so i hopefully won't bump into as many enemies as before.