PDA

View Full Version : should i keep playing ratatouille..

Rascalov
08-24-2007, 04:46 AM
I started the first level and only got 24/26 charms, and there are 525 to collect, which makes me think this game is quite a slog to get to 1000 on.
and the game sucks, sadly.

The Pants Party
08-24-2007, 05:59 AM
If you want easy points, go for it. You can get 900 without the charms fairly simple.

veritas347
08-24-2007, 06:05 AM
yeah ive heard its a pretty easy game and its good to get at least 900 because they said it was fairly easy game to do

xRogue 5x
08-26-2007, 03:23 PM
You have to finish it...the only thing worse than a kid's game on your gamercard is a kid's game without 1000 points in on your gamercard.

Ps: The game only takes about 2 days, just find a good charms guide and follow it to the letter.

matthewaburns
08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Spend the time do it, theres a awesome guide in the forums to find all the locations of the charms

* Clueless *
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
If you didn't get all the charms in the first level "Somewhere in France" then you did what I did. And there is no way you can get back to that level to fix it Even from the sewer. You need to start over. (it stinks I know...) Also, the one you possibly missed was the Chess piece one. There is a Knight chess piece hidden behind a barrel around the area where you have to use the chili pepper to get into the bed of the truck. And the Chess board is to the right of the car behind it in a shed with a tiny door. Hope this helps

DreadfulCorpse
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Just play it for fun and get the achievements without obsessing about them.I just saw the movie and I thought it was great, wanting to get hold of the game now.

Avenger
03-25-2008, 01:07 PM
[quote=xRogue 5x;378299]You have to finish it...the only thing worse than a kid's game on your gamercard is a kid's game without 1000 points in on your gamercard...quote]

:biglaugh so true! :biglaugh

If you want all 1000 you MUST get all charms in the rural france level before going to Paris. Other levels allow you to return to them, but not the first level (nice of the dev's wasn't it :( )

Follow a guide to make sure you get them all, and if you have a spare memory unit, copy your save onto it to backup when you have cleared an area. If you almost get a charm, but you die before it registers, it may not be there when you respawn, leaving you 1 charm short of your total. Very annoying if it happens.