PDA

View Full Version : Med Kit Achievement question

Aeternox
04-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Well I've been using med kits for awhile now and I just looked at my stats and realized I've used over 20 and still don't have the achievement.. So I'm wondering if pressing the right button on the D pad doesn't count as using it? I just found it faster then pressing up and scrolling over to it everytime.. Can anyone give me some insight on this or is this just glitched for me?:confused:

So far I've not really encountered alot of issues with this game but I'm going to be pretty mad if this achievement doesn't pop I would really like to 1000 this game.

Hoborg
04-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Well I've been using med kits for awhile now and I just looked at my stats and realized I've used over 20 and still don't have the achievement.. So I'm wondering if pressing the right button on the D pad doesn't count as using it? I just found it faster then pressing up and scrolling over to it everytime.. Can anyone give me some insight on this or is this just glitched for me?:confused:

So far I've not really encountered alot of issues with this game but I'm going to be pretty mad if this achievement doesn't pop I would really like to 1000 this game.

The game is overall glitchy. Especially the save game progress. I got mine using mostly d-pad. In fact, I don't recall ever using it from the inventory menu. So, stick to using the d-pad a few more times.

EliteShadowMan
04-04-2012, 02:51 AM

If you heal back to back it wont actually count. You can try reloading your game and just dont worry about healing till you really neex to and you'll be alright

burnoutbabe
04-04-2012, 01:58 PM
doesn't the stats menu say first aid kits collected? rather than used. I have 25 stored! will have to start using some soon. or at least a lot more liberally. same as bullets.

Is there a place in the game where you lose all weapons etc again? so should use all bullets and first aid before that, rather than hoard them for the end part?

EliteShadowMan
04-04-2012, 06:20 PM
doesn't the stats menu say first aid kits collected? rather than used. I have 25 stored! will have to start using some soon. or at least a lot more liberally. same as bullets.

Is there a place in the game where you lose all weapons etc again? so should use all bullets and first aid before that, rather than hoard them for the end part?

When you go and get on the boat is when you lose everything and cant go back to silent hill.