PDA

View Full Version : can someone please clarify a new game..

Breedhate68
04-04-2012, 03:53 AM
I finished game and saved the results page as directed to continue adding kills and whatever. I first hit load result page, then hit "A" to continue and start a new game, I played and killed 2 creatures and saved and returned to menu to verify results and nothing was updated, also I've beaten the Born from a wish and there is NO blue gem in new game in men's room. Do stats only occur after beating game again, hate to not do it correctly and not get enough melee or gun kills, thanks to anyone for answers

Rage66
04-04-2012, 04:33 AM
The Result Page is a Statistic how you Performed on your Previous Playtrough nothing else... There is only 1 Stat that carries over, and thats the Endings.
Saveslot 1 was always my Result Save after each Playtrough i've saved on Saveslot 1.
If you want the Kill Achievements you have to kill 75 Enemies in 1 Playtrough.. if you want the Green Hyper Spray you have to do all the Requirements in 1 Playtrough.

For the Endings YOU HAVE to Complete the Game from Start to Finish or it won't be added to your Result Page.. so you can't cut your Playtroughs and do Multiple Saves for Multiple Endings if you want the Green Hyper Spray Achievement!

Breedhate68
04-04-2012, 01:22 PM
thanks, I figured i was over thinking it, i just didn't want to erase my old result page and not get credit for something, I was at 73 melee kills and figured I kill 2 more in a new game but it makes sense now.

zhoban
04-04-2012, 03:33 PM
thanks, I figured i was over thinking it, i just didn't want to erase my old result page and not get credit for something, I was at 73 melee kills and figured I kill 2 more in a new game but it makes sense now.
I would recommend just saving the kills for a 10 Star Ranking run. If you plan on getting every achievement then you might as well so you know exactly when you get 75 kills for both shooting and fighting.

I was actually thinking of playing Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits on my PS2 to get ready for a 10 Star Ranking run so that way I know exactly what I'm doing and I don't get any achievements before that run.

sleepymexican45
04-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Hmmm I've finished main and sub, then I go to new game but no blue gem? Do the results pages have to be on the same file? I have the main and results on separate files.

zhoban
04-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Hmmm I've finished main and sub, then I go to new game but no blue gem? Do the results pages have to be on the same file? I have the main and results on separate files.
I am guessing so. That's what I did and I never had a problem.

sleepymexican45
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
NVM, I loaded the sub scenario results screen (my latest save) then started a new game - blue gem :)

ulyss3s
04-09-2012, 10:17 PM
The blue gem will appear after you've beaten the main game once and the sub game once. Be sure to have save both results screens just in case.