View Full Version : Extra little sister on Fort Frolic?

08-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Can someone tell me how many little sisters they got on Fort Frolic? At the beginning of the level, the start menu showed 3, but I somehow got 4 (and see 4 on the start menu). But now having finished the level and trying to leave, it tells me there are more (?).

I get the feeling I hit a glitch, hoping it won't mess up the save every sister/dealt with every sister achievement.

Unkn0wn Her0
08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
it's a glitch. happend to me twice.

K1ng K00p4
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I can confirm that too. I got an extra one on Neptunes Bounty. I even got 240 ADAM from one of them, which at the time I thought was normal. What ends up happening is you get the dealt with every little sister one little sister early, that's what happened to me anyway.

I also once had to harvest a sister and it didn't work, so I pressed it again. I didn't get any extra adam or anything, just strange.

08-24-2007, 07:06 PM
it happen to me to, and I messed around for an hour or so, to see if she would show up. Got pissed off and went on with the mission. So does it count against me?

08-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Ran into the same issue in port Neptune.

08-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I have had the same issue in Fort Fontain. I have saved four little sisters when before it said there where only 3 and upon leaving was told by the game that I should go back and get more for some more ADAM.

Does this have any effect on either of the achievements involving little sisters: ie, saving them all, and dealing with everyone of them.

08-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Never mind if it tells you at the end of fort frolic that you have missed a little sister dont worry about it. I ignored it and i still got both little sister savior and dealt with every little sister.

The Pants Party
08-28-2007, 02:33 AM
Please use the stickied Little Sister thread for this stuff.