PDA

View Full Version : Extra little sister on Fort Frolic?

rennard
08-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Can someone tell me how many little sisters they got on Fort Frolic? At the beginning of the level, the start menu showed 3, but I somehow got 4 (and see 4 on the start menu). But now having finished the level and trying to leave, it tells me there are more (?).

I get the feeling I hit a glitch, hoping it won't mess up the save every sister/dealt with every sister achievement.

Unkn0wn Her0
08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
it's a glitch. happend to me twice.

K1ng K00p4
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I can confirm that too. I got an extra one on Neptunes Bounty. I even got 240 ADAM from one of them, which at the time I thought was normal. What ends up happening is you get the dealt with every little sister one little sister early, that's what happened to me anyway.

I also once had to harvest a sister and it didn't work, so I pressed it again. I didn't get any extra adam or anything, just strange.

HomelikeChunk
08-24-2007, 07:06 PM
it happen to me to, and I messed around for an hour or so, to see if she would show up. Got pissed off and went on with the mission. So does it count against me?

Cormyre
08-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Ran into the same issue in port Neptune.

atomsmasher13
08-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I have had the same issue in Fort Fontain. I have saved four little sisters when before it said there where only 3 and upon leaving was told by the game that I should go back and get more for some more ADAM.

Does this have any effect on either of the achievements involving little sisters: ie, saving them all, and dealing with everyone of them.

thx

HomelikeChunk
08-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Never mind if it tells you at the end of fort frolic that you have missed a little sister dont worry about it. I ignored it and i still got both little sister savior and dealt with every little sister.

The Pants Party
08-28-2007, 02:33 AM
Please use the stickied Little Sister thread for this stuff.