PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled?

Master Colac
04-04-2012, 06:28 AM
I'm sure if your reading this thread you'd have some idea on the accusations. Post your thoughts on the entire situations and beliefs?

Personally I think it was all fake, Betheseda are still yet to make the announcement!

SIMPLYMIDGET
04-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I hope this is not canceled, I really enjoyed the first one.

Rep
04-18-2012, 01:24 AM
I would be extremely disappointed if they did cancel it. Once I saw the trailer for Prey 2, I went back and played the first one for once.

Dz06lt
04-18-2012, 01:36 AM
this is old news they cancelled this game weeks ago

Vindicator51
04-18-2012, 02:44 AM

No, they didn't cancel the game. Read up on the news.

Rep
04-18-2012, 02:48 AM

It's still just a rumor... They haven't made an official announcement for it being cancelled.

Dz06lt
04-19-2012, 12:27 AM
It's still just a rumor... They haven't made an official announcement for it being cancelled.

They refuse to deny that it is not cancelled so thats good enough for me.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/894214-bethesda-wont-deny-prey-2-cancellation-rumours

iBuzz7S
04-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Official statement confirms it won't be released in 2012.

Development of Prey 2 has not been cancelled but the game will not be released in 2012 as planned. The delay is due to the fact that game development has not progressed satisfactorily this past year, and the game does not currently meet our quality standards. Prey 2 has shown great promise and we regret disappointing our fans. We have made a substantial investment in game development to deliver the experience fans want. We are determined only to release the AAA game that fans rightfully expect, and are unwilling to compromise our quality standards to meet a release schedule.

Master Colac
04-30-2012, 02:34 PM
So I guess its good news after all and with the even later release dates the graphics should be quite arousing to the eyes :blurp

Homaz
09-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Are there some newer information by now? They can't cancel it, after that smashing cliffhanger in prey 1...

ImpendIn_Agony
10-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Are there some newer information by now? They can't cancel it, after that smashing cliffhanger in prey 1...
A little late on this, but aside from the taking down of the title of of the Bethesda home site showing upcoming titles nothing has happened.

It is worth noting that this has a lot more to do with than quality issues though. There's a good chance a large portion of it has to do with contract disputes and work stoppages.A lot of "shaking up" was going on. Human Head(The dev) apparently stopped working because of it. It in turn lead to what we have now which is,"The game will come out.....sometime."