PDA

View Full Version : Perfection needs no arms achievement

CrazyStu4
04-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Even after reading the comments for this achievement, I'm still ambigious as to what you need to do for it.

I know for a fact that it won't unlock by simply getting the smiling face stamp for every chapter, as I have already done so and got no achievement.

Now, according to ROBBERT DHT, you need to get 100% on every level of every chapter, and it doesn't need to be done in a single run of the whole chapter - you can replay a chapter and run through it until you get to the level that you didn't 100% before. But like I said above, I'm still ambigious because I'm pretty sure I've got 100% on every level at least once, but I still don't have the achievement! I even completed the rest of the chapter after getting 100% for the levels I missed.

I'm either missing ONE level, or it has something to do with the "score glitch" that ROBBERT DHT also mentioned.

Need some help here!

Infection Ftw
04-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Scoreglitch probably doesn't have to do anything with it. After I got 100% on the snowboarding level I got the achievement. Did however do over the last level all chapters like 5 times (easy but wasted time on it). My advice is if you go for this achievement to keep track of all your %. I made a word file and typed every level score so I could see which I had to do over. And I did complete the level if the chapter I needed was before the last to be safe. Can't confirm if it needed though. But better safe then sorry and the levels aren't that long anyway.

CrazyStu4
04-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Never mind, I just got it. Turns out I was missing part 3 of The Longest Shortcut.

primovinny
09-10-2012, 08:19 PM
So, to get 100% I need to get all gems, all teensies, all matuvus, all tribelles and all green jewels in a way that can maximize the combo? No one seems to explain how to get the 100% (not ways to maximize the score, but what it means to get 100% in each stage), although I think it happens in this way.

Toxaz
11-25-2012, 08:55 AM
it would be nice if there was a guide to tell you the easiest way to get the bare minimum score needed. that raymanPC wiki guide is over kill. i can never keep my combe long enough to even get the next thing in that guide. a guide for the collectables would be nice to, pain in the butt looking through that walkthrough for them. this game got no love. lol....