PDA

View Full Version : arggggg help

dim3nsions
04-04-2012, 09:21 PM
just got to the police station and cant get any further as all roads are blocked and the two doors in the underground are locked, any help please?

Hoborg
04-04-2012, 10:04 PM
just got to the police station and cant get any further as all roads are blocked and the two doors in the underground are locked, any help please?

It's okay buddy, I got stuck here too. You need to look at your map and the eastern corner there will be a question mark. Go to this apartment and use the fire poker, which you can find in the garden, to raise the fire escape. Climb up and you'll cross over to the next section of the map.

Hope this helps, don't remember the exact street names.

MLG=Most Likely Gay
04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
It's okay buddy, I got stuck here too. You need to look at your map and the eastern corner there will be a question mark. Go to this apartment and use the fire poker, which you can find in the garden, to raise the fire escape. Climb up and you'll cross over to the next section of the map.

Hope this helps, don't remember the exact street names.

^This.

Plus there is a hole in the side of the police station that you can shimmy in through. After you see a police car in the street, go inside and enter the recall codes in the building to get an achievement, and more importantly, never have deal with those stupid cars ever again.

Suki
04-12-2012, 09:03 PM
the best and worst part of this game is if u r not using a guide working out where to go next and how to get there.

heartswarm
04-13-2012, 11:12 PM
You don't even need to leave the police station to get the codes from the cars... I'm not sure if it's the same on hard (I played on normal) but adjacent to the dispatch microphone there's a blackboard on the wall with the car's numbers written on in chalk, with one digit from each rubbed out. I guessed from there what they were missing, as they're only partially rubbed out. Feeling kind of silly right now actually as I hadn't even realised I'd been doing it wrong...

Afaik the police station isn't a necessary stop either, it's just for the side quest "All Points Bulletin".

In direct answer to OP; Hoborg's advice is good. There's usually a fire poker or harpoon very close to the set of ladders you need to climb to progress further. The question mark on your map won't show up unless you walk close though; it's like Murphy sees it and draws it on for you. (I got stuck here for a while too, wandering aimlessly in confusion, heh heh.)