PDA

View Full Version : How to save on USb since game saves automatically!?

Tommy Gun 81
04-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Hey folks,

i already used my USB for several saves in other games like Dead Island etc. But how am I supposed to save here on USB when this game saves automatically? Please help...don't want to run through a 3rd time! Do I have to backup save it from the dashboard Silent Hill data or how does it work?

Thx for help

FLIPADELPHIIA
04-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey folks,

i already used my USB for several saves in other games like Dead Island etc. But how am I supposed to save here on USB when this game saves automatically? Please help...don't want to run through a 3rd time! Do I have to backup save it from the dashboard Silent Hill data or how does it work?

Thx for help
Youd have to pull the save from the dash by going into your storage and moving it from there. That is if you have a specific save in mind that you wanted moved over. If your looking to just have all future saved files on that flash drive for SH, just choose the flash drive hd when the game asks you where you want to load and save it (after moving over all of your previous saves so you can continue your progress)

Tommy Gun 81
04-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Okay, i just dug up 6 of 7 gadgets, i will copy all my save datas from HD to Cloud/USB and can load those up later to get the "E" ending...thx

PS: Tried Cloud for the first time, that is a great feature and makes the USB for such a case needless! I will have my last save right after the Orphanage to save myself a little over 2 hours of gameplay.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
04-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Okay, i just dug up 6 of 7 gadgets, i will copy all my save datas from HD to Cloud/USB and can load those up later to get the "E" ending...thx

PS: Tried Cloud for the first time, that is a great feature and makes the USB for such a case needless! I will have my last save right after the Orphanage to save myself a little over 2 hours of gameplay.
the cloud system is good but would never replace or come near to the value of a usb as you need to be connected to xbox live to use the cloud. If you internet is off, you cannot access your saves.

Tommy Gun 81
04-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Well this is ridiculous, i saved after 6/7 and now i wanted to load my Cloud safe and it says only data is the boss in the prison...not a third time...i finish it with 925 GS...

...well i found another data close by my original Cloud save...pheeewwww...gotta need to finish this! The Prison is awful enough...especially the Boss!

Reach Infinity
04-05-2012, 10:43 PM
i moved a save to my usb right after the monastery, and now when i try to go to back load that save it does not appear. i can only load as far back as the auto saves which is at the very end, am i doing something wrong?

xsoenx
04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
i also lost my second playtrough save. and i only needed 4 collectibles :(