PDA

View Full Version : Dlc confusion

IC3 L3G3ND
04-05-2012, 01:55 AM
OK so we know there is free dlc and there is paid dlc.

My question is this, Which of the dlc's triggers the achievements since if i chose to buy them all individually then surely i can unlock the achievements but which one will allow them to be unlocked besides the 800 msp one.

I just read on this site that someone bought one for 240msp and got the trials included too, lvl cap increase comes for free so im so lost right now

WolfheartSpell
04-05-2012, 02:06 AM
I don't think 800 points is worth but 240 was. I did the free download and then the 240 points download and it unlocked everything for me yesterday. They might not have fixed it yet, not sure been at work all day.

This is what I found. Not sure if it's fixed or not, but I'd just get the 800 points one to avoid spending points for something you'll have to get again.

Onime
04-05-2012, 05:20 AM
OK so we know there is free dlc and there is paid dlc.

My question is this, Which of the dlc's triggers the achievements since if i chose to buy them all individually then surely i can unlock the achievements but which one will allow them to be unlocked besides the 800 msp one.

I just read on this site that someone bought one for 240msp and got the trials included too, lvl cap increase comes for free so im so lost right now

The new trials and the claws are the only 1s that will affect achievements, the other hats and crap are not needed.