PDA

View Full Version : Bond Battles Question

I H8ME I Santos
04-05-2012, 09:29 PM
I've been on this for about two days now and I still haven't figured it out. I am trying to unlock the battles that involve raising the bonds between people.

For example I am working on the Battle of Komaki-Nagakute and I have to raise the bonds between Zhuge Liang, Huang Zhong, and Hanzo Hattori.

I played those three together, did banquets and also played with them with another character (Zhao Tia). I have those three with a maxed out bond with each other and Zhao Tia has maxed out bonds with all three of them but they don't seem to appear so I can initiate a conversation between them.

What I am trying to ask, is there something that I am doing wrong here or am I suppose to do something else to get them to come out.

Also I don't even know how the others got unlocked they just appeared after I did the Redux.

I just need to figure this out so I can finish the last 10.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Gleylancer
04-05-2012, 11:25 PM
If you play in free mode, no one will appear in town. Switch to story mode.

Mikeyspinkick
04-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Agreed, Free Mode is great for using the characters that aren't usable in Story Mode, but essentially, if you aren't using those special characters, go with Story Mode.

I H8ME I Santos
04-06-2012, 04:08 PM
I have been playing on Story mode, I have not played Free Mode yet.

xRyux
04-08-2012, 03:56 PM
I've been on this for about two days now and I still haven't figured it out. I am trying to unlock the battles that involve raising the bonds between people.

For example I am working on the Battle of Komaki-Nagakute and I have to raise the bonds between Zhuge Liang, Huang Zhong, and Hanzo Hattori.

I played those three together, did banquets and also played with them with another character (Zhao Tia). I have those three with a maxed out bond with each other and Zhao Tia has maxed out bonds with all three of them but they don't seem to appear so I can initiate a conversation between them.

What I am trying to ask, is there something that I am doing wrong here or am I suppose to do something else to get them to come out.

Also I don't even know how the others got unlocked they just appeared after I did the Redux.

I just need to figure this out so I can finish the last 10.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Well, how I do it is by selecting those it says I need bonds for to unlock the bonds mission, so for example I use those three like you said and start with Zhuge Liang in camp and do moon viewing till Huang Zhong and Hanzo Hattori are at least one full bar of bonds and then switch to Huang Zhong in camp still and do moon viewing again but with Hanzo till one bar is filled, after that do any one random stage on story mode to have all their bonds go into level two (passed the first bar when it turns yellow) and as soon as you hit the camp again with whoever your first team character is, the other two from your team should be standing right in front of you, talk to them and they will unlock the mission, also having Zhou Tia in your team maybe the problem of them not showing up in camp to give you the bond mission. Also to answer why you unlocked more after doing Redux missions is due to talking to whoever is in the camp with which ever character you are playing as in camp, it's the only way to unlock more side mission and bond missions.

Hopefully this helps a bit but if not, you can add me and I can help you out. GT: xLeppardx

I H8ME I Santos
04-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I had all three of their bonds maxed out to each other. I also had Zhuo Tia bonds maxed out with them as well.

I got it unlocked but it took a good 10 stages for them to finally pop out together.

xRyux
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM
I had all three of their bonds maxed out to each other. I also had Zhuo Tia bonds maxed out with them as well.

I got it unlocked but it took a good 10 stages for them to finally pop out together.

Weird cause it shouldn't of taken you that long to unlock the stage and completely max out the bonds but at least you got it, but remember that some bond missions needs to have a certain officer unlocked from the story along with whoever bonds you need to do also.