PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble doing the envelope puzzle on Hard

Rascalov
04-06-2012, 04:32 AM
In the Centennial building, there is a puzzle where you have to arrange some envelopes to reveal a code. The code is 851136. I just cannot solve this puzzle even when I arrange the envelopes so the number is clearly visible. The only solutions I've found are for Easy and Normal difficulty. On Hard, it's MUCH harder because none of the envelopes are already in the correct position. Also none of the guide threads show you how to solve it. One of them just tells you the code, but not how you actually arrange the envelopes to solve the puzzle. So I'm completely stuck. Just wondered if anyone has a guide or walkthrough on how to beat this thing on Hard puzzle difficulty?

ImaginaryRuins
04-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Strange, I played on Hard in my 1st playthrough but I managed to arrange them all without a guide, just needing more time (and I'm already not that bright in solving puzzles).

If you are not doing the playthrough of getting all Mysteries, you can just skip the puzzle and enter the code directly.

Rascalov
04-07-2012, 07:28 AM
I figured out that you don't need to solve the puzzle. You can just skip it and use the code on the door. I should have done that from the start :)