PDA

View Full Version : stuck

KevmonD
04-06-2012, 05:09 PM
I just defeated Dead Kel and escaped from the collapsing cave. Now I'm stuck on a beach and can't go anywhere. My quest log says I need to speak to Rast but I can't fast travel from my location and my quest marker is just pointing to the blocked off cave I just escaped from. Any ideas on what I should do?

metallicorphan
04-07-2012, 11:19 AM
There is a bug that can happen all through the game,not just the DLC where the fast travel breaks,however i would be surprised that you also can't get out from where you are

The quest marker can sometimes point in the wrong direction,or in some instances point in the direction that is a long way round(i got this a lot in The House of Sorrows)

Are you definitely outside?,i say that because A)you can not use fast travel from inside caves etc and B)some caves have an outside section in the DLC,but are still considered inside the dungeon/cave

sorry i can't be of any more help

KevmonD
04-13-2012, 05:50 PM
There is a bug that can happen all through the game,not just the DLC where the fast travel breaks,however i would be surprised that you also can't get out from where you are

The quest marker can sometimes point in the wrong direction,or in some instances point in the direction that is a long way round(i got this a lot in The House of Sorrows)

Are you definitely outside?,i say that because A)you can not use fast travel from inside caves etc and B)some caves have an outside section in the DLC,but are still considered inside the dungeon/cave

sorry i can't be of any more help

According to my map I'm in Akara-Tor. I'm in a small beach like area and I can't seem to go anywhere. My quest marker is telling me to go back the way I came but I can't because its blocked off by rubble now.

k1ll1ng5pr33
04-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Had the same problem yesterday. I walked over to the blocked off cave and she teleported through the rocks and the dialogue started instantly.

KevmonD
04-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Had the same problem yesterday. I walked over to the blocked off cave and she teleported through the rocks and the dialogue started instantly.

I tried doing that a couple of times but nothing happened

Zenth Forbias
04-20-2012, 04:24 AM
Yep. Same problem happened to me just now. It's really frustrating. I usually have a separate save before I enter dungeons, but unfortunately I failed to do it this time. It's game breaking and I'm furious.

I did some searching and this seems to be a WAY to common bug that they apparently haven't fixed. Why they haven't fixed a glitch this massive that prevents you from completing the end of a MAJOR quest line is beyond me. Too busy about releasing DLC then actually fixing bugs or anything of that sort. :|